Anger

This Thing Called Love

24 hours has passed (lol). Today was another day for Baekhyun.

Baekhyun was walking towards the hospital again. As he opened the door he saw Dr. Kim sitting on his chair while reading some paper works on his desk.

“Morning Doc!” Baekhyun beamed.

“Ah.. morning Baekhyun.” Dr. Kim hid his paper works from the cabinet near him.

“How’s yesterday?” he asked.

“Uhh… it was just another typical day.” Baekhyun awkwardly smiled as he sat down in front of the desk.

“I see..  how’s your condition?”

“It’s all fine doc. No need to worry about me.”

“Let me see.” Dr. Kim went to Baekhyun and putted his stethoscope on Baekhyun’s chest.

“Normal.” he gave Baekhyun a weak smile. “You can go now.”

“Thanks doc! Bye!” Baekhyun stood up and waved at him. Then he left his doctor all alone on his clinic.

Dr. Kim sat again on his chair and let out the paper works he was reading earlier.

“Oh Beakhyun… please be more careful.”

 

On the other hand Baekhyun was walking happily to school. He was meeting the ice princess again. For some reasons he’s really happy being with Sora.

Once he saw her walking through the hallways he walked faster to her direction then placed an arm on her shouders.

Everyone was shocked at Baekhyun’s action. Some whispered and gasped at the view they’re seeing.

 

“Omo! Isn’t that Baekhyun oppa?”

“Are they friends?”

“When did Baekhyun oppa and Sora became close?”

“Are they on a realationship?”

“Could it be they.. did ‘it’?”

“Pabo! Both of them are too innocent to do that!”

Students began to spread false rumors which made Sora quite pissed.

 

“Get away from me.” Sora gave her deathliest glare to Baekhyun.

“Let’s go to class together?” he offered

“No.” she harshly removed his arm around her and continued to walk to her class leaving Baekhyun dumbfounded.

“No more good princess?!” he shouted to her but she just ignored him for the 100th time.

Baekhyun sighed and shooked his head.

“HYUNG” a voice yelled.

Baekhyun turned his head from the back to see who was yelling.

“YO HYUNG!” Kai greeted him.

“Yo.” Baekhyun smiled. “Where are the others?”

“Oh.. I think they’re already in class. Gaja!”

Kai and Baekhyun went to class but little did they know someone was watching them the whole time.

“That , how dare she touch Baekhyun oppa.”

 

During lunch time Sora was walking to the rooftop. As she opened the door she spotted Baekhyun sitting near the corner.

“What are you doing here?” Sora asked coldly.

“I’m here to eat lunch with you.” Baekhyun replied.

“Go. Away.”

“What?”

“I SAID, GO AWAY!” Sora just exploded. She doesn’t want to see Baekhyun’s face at the moment. He made her remember her past again from yesterday.

Baekhyun stood up and gaze at her in disbelief. “WHAT’S YOUR PROBLEM?! I’M BEING NICE HERE AND YOU JUST YELLED AT ME LIKE THAT. WHAT THE HECK DID I DO TO MAKE YOU THIS MAD?”

“Just leave me alone… please.” Sora can’t help but tear up.

Baekhyun stared at her. He wanted to comfort her but he was afraid to get her even mad. He had no choice but to leave the rooftop.

“As you wish princess.” Those were Baekhyun’s last words before leaving Sora all alone at the roof top.

Sora was crying. Her eyes were endlessly tearing up.

 

Flashback~

9 years ago

Sora was on an airplane flying to Canada with her grandparents. It’s been a while since she had saw them.

“Staring today, I’ll be your mother.” Sora’s grandmother told her who was just right beside her.

“Nae, halmeoni.” a 7 year old Sora replied politely.

“That’s umma for you dear.” she gave Sora a smile.

“Call me appa too instead.” Sora’s grandfather tucked her hair behind her ear.

“Nae umma, appa.” Sora simply said with a blank expression.

“For today onwards, I promise that you’ll have a better life than before.” her grandmother whispered to her and kissed her cheeks.

End of flashback

 

“Umma.. everything has gone worse when you and appa send me here.” Sora muttered to herself.

Sora whipped away her tears and let herself calm down for a minute.

She took a seat at the corner of the rooftop and noticed a paper bag beside her.

“What’s this?” she asked herself.

She picked up the bag and saw a note inside of it.

 

Hey princess! I noticed that you don’t really eat during lunch so here, I bought you a burger.

Sorry if it’s not really a heavy lunch… but at least its food right? Kekeke.

Eat it or else. You’re getting skinnier lately and I’m really worried about your health. :(

Please eat ok? Enjoy!

-Beakhyun

 

Sora was able to smile at Baekhyun’s note. This is the first time that someone has cared about her except for her grandparents and Mr. Kang. A simple note from him really made her happy and it easily erased her anger for him earlier.

 

“Thank you Baekhyun and I’m sorry.”