Final

This Thing Called Love

 

Sora’s POV

The sun wasn’t rising yet. I woke up and felt my cheeks were wet and my eyes unknowingly kept producing tears.

For some reasons I can’t stop crying and I can’t get back to sleep.

 

It was all just a nightmare.

 

But what if it it’ll happen in real life?

 

I can’t. I still love him.

 

I cried the whole morning while waiting for the sun to rise. Today was the day that I’ll be returning to Korea. Everything seemed to match my dream that’s why I’m scared.

I was already heading to the airport with a gloomy face. I tried to crack a smile to show my grandparents that I’m ok but my face wouldn’t.

As much as I’m excited to meet my father when I arrived to Korea, I can’t really show that I’m happy to see him again.

After reading Baekhyun’s letter, he made me realize that Dr. Kim put a lot of effort to win my heart. He kept calling me every day when I was in Canada, it was annoying at first but I got used to it as time has passed. He even visited me in Toronto just to support our campus’ performance and also he attended my college graduation.

I’m now going to be a business woman. I’ll be handling the new Lee Company that was newly built in Korea. I’ll make ideas on the latest fashion trends in Korea while my grandparents will handle the main company in Canada.

Despite having a bright future, I was scared the whole flight. What if the EXO boys came to me and tell that Baekhyun already passed away? I don’t know, I’m too scared to even think of it.

I slept for almost 13 hours and found the airplane landing to Incheon Airport.

As I exited at the airplane, I smelled the new atmosphere in Korea. Korea had changed a lot, seeing all the new technologies inside the airport made me think that Korea did a good job improving their economy while I was gone.

After I settled things and grabbed my luggage, I nervously went out of the terminal and found my father waving at me at the waiting area.

Finally I manage to smile seeing him. I was about to run towards him until I accidentally bumped into someone.

My bag fell and all the things inside it spread on the floor, not to mention I also accidentally dropped my luggage.

I quickly picked all of my things one by one and lowered my head from embarrassment.

“I’m sorry.” the stranger helped me pick all my things that were scattered.

“I-It’s all right.” I stuttered.

Every thing was already back in my bag but suddenly the guy who bumped into me lend me a white envelope.

“Lee Sora..” he called out my name. He must probably read what was written on the back of the envelope.

I held to the envelope but after I heard him say my name with his soothing voice I looked at him.

“It’s been a while..” he stood up and I followed, both of us were still holding the envelope. “What took you so long?” then he looked at my father. My dad just gave him a smile and a thumbs up.

“Fate kept us waiting this long.” I answered trying not to tear up in front of many people.

He smiled at me and finally let go of the envelope. “I’m healthy now, someone gave me a heart transplant while I’m at the states. And now, I’m living a new life.”

 

“But why did you come back?” I asked.

 

“I promised a certain someone that I’ll never leave her side that’s why I’m here and I want to start over with her. With my new life, I’ll make things better. I’ll not let her feel the pain that I gave her. I want to replace those pain with joy.”

 

“So..” he let out a hand. “Let’s start again. The name’s Byun Baekhyun, nice to meet you.”

 

A smile grew on my face and slowly I reached for his hand. “Lee Sora, nice meeting you too.”

Both of us let go and didn’t even shook each other’s hand.

“Lee Sora… your name sounds like it came from a royal family… c-can I call you princess instead?” he sheepishly scratched the back of his neck.

I can’t help but giggle at his statement.

 

“I’d like that.”

 

 

 

 

I met a guy named Byun Baekhyun in the airport and at the day I met him I already had a feeling that our relationship will slowly develop into This Thing Called “Love”.

 

 

 


 

Author's Note:

MERRY XMAS EVERYONE! THIS IS MY REAL PRESENT FOR YOU GUYS!

So sadly... I'm ending this story here. I thank all of my subscribers and those people who read this fic until the end. You guys are my inspiration in making this story. Thank you so much for the support you have given and thank you for all the comments! I love you all! <3

 

//le shameless advertising 

I'm starting a new fanfic and it's about Chanyeolxyou since Chanyeol won the last poll. Hope you'll read it as well! READ IT HERE

Also read my latest one-shot ^^ "School Bus Diary"

 

xoxo,

KkabMin