The Ex Girlfriend

This Thing Called Love

“Good morning..” Baekhyun greeted with a sad tone.

Dr. Kim looked at his patient curiously. “What’s with the sad tone son?”

“It’s nothing..”

“You have a quarrel with your girlfriend?” Dr. Kim kept interviewing Baekhyun.

“What?! No, I’m not in a relationship doc.” he denied as he sat down on a chair in front of the doctor’s desk.

Dr. Kim shook his head. “Is it because you can’t still forget about her right?”

Baekhyun bit his bottom lip and sighed. “I don’t want to talk about her.”

Dr. Kim stood up and prepared his things. “Suit yourself.”

 

Flashback~

Baekhyun was in 3rd year middle school. He was walking along the empty corridor to find his girlfriend.

“Where could she be..” he muttered.

Baekhyun was looking for Sunyoung, they planned to meet up outside the school’s building after dismissal but Baekhyun kept waiting for her for almost an hour. She wasn’t answering both her boyfriend’s text message and calls. Baekhyun was worried so he decided to look for her.

As Baekhyun kept walking he saw an open classroom that he was assuming that it was Sunyoung’s last subject classroom.

*Maybe she’s still inside.* he thought.

Without any hesitations he walked near the open door.

Baekhyun’s eyes widen at the scenery he was seeing.

Sunyoung was kissing a guy that Baekhyun haven’t met in his entire life.

Baekhyun didn’t know what to do. He just stood there staring at them with a shocked expression.

Sunyoung lightly pushed the stranger away and looked at her sides. She found Baekhyun standing near the door.

She quickly went to him and left the stranger dumbfounded.

“I-it’s not what you think!” she stuttered and held Baekhyun’s arm.

“We’re over Sunyoung.” he shoved her grip.

Baekhyun was about to leave but Sunyoung grabbed his arm again. “I can explain!” she cried.

“I don’t want to see your face anymore. Now let go.” Baekhyun didn’t look at her face as he shook off Sunyoung’s hands in his arms.

Baekhyun left Sunyoung crying without saying another word.

End of Flashback~

 

Baekhyun sighed. *Don’t think about her* he said to himself.

 

“Sora’s missing again.” D.O said while looking around the rooftop.

“Sehun-ah didn’t you told her that we’ll be eating lunch together at the roof top?” he asked.

“I did hyung.. but she said she has a project to finish.” Sehun pouted

The six decided gather around and formed a circle to talk.

“Yah.. I’ve been noticing this since last two weeks. Baekhyun and Sora’s been avoiding each other.” Suho said.

“Yeah.. did you guys fought again?” Chanyeol asked.

Baekhyun rested his chin in his hands. “We kind of have a quarrel back when we’re with Kris’ hyung and the others.”

“This is why I don’t trust her. She still has that cold attitude.” Kai said with confidence.

“Noona’s not like that, she’s really nice if you’re nice to her.” Sehun protested.

Kai just rolled his eyes and didn’t reply back.

“What quarrel?” Chanyeol brought up the topic again.

“She thought we ditch her and she got really angry at me.” Baekhyun explained.

Suho furrowed his brows and gazed at Baekhyun. “So everything was just a misunderstanding.”

“Indeed! Baekhyun hyung apologize to her!” Sehun suggested as he pointed to his hyung.

Baekhyun raised his eyebrow. “Why me? She thought that WE ditch her. Why don’t you guys apologize instead? ” He said as he emphasized the word “we”.

“We’re in good terms! She still talks to us… well except for Kai but.. you get my point.” Chanyeol said and smiled.

“That’s not a good excuse at all.” Baekhyun commented.

“JUST APOLOGIZE!” the four said in unison.

 

At the library Sora was reading a book alone in a table. She was reading a book peacefully until someone disturbed her.

“Anyeonghaseyo!” Sora looked at the person who was approaching her and glared at her.

“I’m Ahn Sunyoung! Nice to meet you! You must be Lee Sora right?” she sat across Sora and started talking with her.

“Don’t talk to me.” Sora hit her with her famous line and resumed on reading the book she was holding.

Sunyoung ignored what Sora said and kept asking her questions.

“Why aren’t you with the kingas lately?”

Sora neither glanced nor removed her eyes from her book. “Why do you care? Just get lost.”

“Since you’re all alone now.. Why don’t we become friends?” Sunyoung let out a smile.

Sora harshly closed her book and gave Sunyoung sarcastic smile.

“You know, you remind me a lot of a certain person which makes me pissed off even more.” Sora stood up and was about ready to left her.

Sunyoung stood up as well trying to prevent her from leaving. “WAIT!” she accidentally said out loud.

“SHHH” the librarian hissed. Sunyoung just smiled sheepishly and turned her attention back to Sora.

“I want to know you more Sora. Please give me a chance.. I really want to be your friend.” she said.

Sora paused and thought. “Uhmm… No thanks.” she simply said and walked away.

Sunyoung stared at Sora and crossed her arms. *This is harder than I thought*

 

 


Double update!

Thanks for 80+ subs <3 Love you all!!