Heartbroken

This Thing Called Love

The next day Sunyoung happily accompanied her unnie to her class.

Today she felt free from F(x), no one was controlling her. She was able to be with Sora without someone telling her what to do.

As the two arrived at Sora’s classroom people stared intensely at them.

“Unnie, why are they staring at us like that?” Sunyoung whispered from behind.

Sora just shrugged her shoulders.

Out of nowhere Krystal and her gang came out from the back and approached them.

“Why isn’t it ‘the Lee Sora’ and the traitor, Ahn Sunyoung.” Krystal said as she stepped nearer to them.

“What are you talking about?” Sora bravely answered and gave her a death glare.

Victoria pointed her index finger at Sunyoung. “That girl is a , she’s not a trust worthy person.”

F(x) looked at each other and smirked while Sunyoung just hid herself behind Sora.

“What do you mean?” Sora asked.

“Ahn Sunyoung, is the ex-girlfriend of Byun Baekhyun which she is also known as the school’s play girl back in the times.” Sulli said out loud.

“She played with Baekhyun’s heart. She never loved him, she cheated on him. Until now Baekhyun hasn’t recover from the heartbreak.” Amber informed her.

Krystal placed a hand on Sora’s shoulder and said, “Here’s an advice, don’t be too close to Sunyoung ‘cause she’ll probably betray you in the end.”

“One more thing, stay away from Baekhyun oppa as well. He hasn’t recovered from the heartbreak. You’re just a burden to him. Go back to the loner So—“

PAK!

Before Krystal can continue Sora slapped her face.

Everyone inside the room gasped.

Sora kept her cool and tried her best not to burst her real anger.

“I don’t believe you.” she said.

Sunyoung’s eyes widen at how Sora defended her. She didn’t know Sora still consider her as a real friend after all of those truths revealed about her.

“Get a life.” those were Sora’s last words.

She grabbed Sunyoung’s wrist and dragged her off outside the classroom.

Outside the building Sora was still dragging Sunyoung to her house.

“We’re going to my house. I lost my mood going to school.” Sora said.

Sunyoung just remained silent and followed Sora obediently.

 

The girls spend their whole day inside Sora’s mansion. They tried to remove what happened earlier in their minds as they entertain each other.

Before the both of them knew it, it was already 5PM and Sunyoung decided to go home already.

On the other hand Baekhyun was on his way to Sora’s house. He heard about the incident earlier that made him really worried about her.

On the way he spotted a familiar figure that was coming towards him.

Sunyoung was walking on the same sidewalk as him. She was busy looking down on the sidewalk and didn’t noticed Baekhyun was already infront of her.

“Sunyoung.” Baekhyun called with a soft voice.

She looked up and started to panic. She was about to walk away but Baekhyun held her arm tightly.

“Let’s talk!” he exclaimed.

“Let go of me Baekhyun! I thought we’re over!” Sunyougn tried to get off the grip.

“I know! I-I shouldn’t have said that last time. I’ll give you a second chance right now if you want.” he pleaded.

“LET GO!”

Baekhyun was stubborn to listen and forcefully pulled her into a hug.

“I’ll forget about everything that day. Let’s start over.” he whispered in to her ears.

Sunyoung pushed Baekhyun harshly that made her bracelet fall off the ground.

“Just get over me okay?! I cheated on you, I played on your heart. There’s no chance for us to be together again because what happened in the past was an act. I never loved you Baekhyun! I was dared to date you by my friends. I-I love someone else.”

After hearing those the whole world started to breakdown on Baekhyun’s mind.

“Is that person the one you were kissing before?”

Sunyoung avoided eye contact and nodded her head.

Baekhyun’s eyes became teary. Tears started to fall down on his cheeks.

“Mianhae.” Sunyoung muttered.

She walked passed Baekhyun and left him alone standing in the sidewalk.

Baekhyun knelt as more tears fall down.

He saw a bracelet on the ground and picked it up. He held the bracelet tightly and bowed his head.

He simply closed his eyes and let his tears fall more on its own.