Typical Saturday?

This Thing Called Love

"Where's Jongin and Sora?" D.O asked.

"Their practicing at school." Suho said.

"Practicing? For what?"

"Dance competition" Chanyeol simply said.

It was a typical Saturday afternoon at Suho's house. The EXO K boys were currently eating their lunch at the dining table. They wanted to spend their weekend with their friends but when someone's missing it feels like they can't do anything fun.

"Oh, that dance competition that everyone's talking about." D.O nodded his head continuously while munching his food.

Hearing about the dance competition, Chanyeol turned his head to the maknae. "Speaking of this competition thingy, aren't you going to practice with you partner Sehunie?" 

"My partner is busy this weekend. He said we'll start practicing next week." Sehun replied as he whiped his mouth with a napkin.

Chanyeol smacked his lips and nodded his head.

"Why don't we visit them after lunch?" Suho suggested.

Baekhyun slammed his hands on the table and stood up making the table startled a bit from the impact. "Great idea hyung! Let's go now!" he said with no emotions in his face. *Touch a single strand of her hair and you're dead Kai*

 

 

"Raise your hand higher!"

"This is the highest I can get!" 

"You call that high?!" 

Sora glared at her partner. "I thought we're going with hiphop? Then why is the choregraphy like this? Are we doing ballet instead?!" she screeched.

Kai scoffed at the girl's attitude and stepped forward closer to her.

"Just do what I say and we'll be able to finish this as fast as you can ever imagine." he said with his husky voice. "Right noona?" he teased.

"NOOOONAAAA! WE'RE HE--" Sehun paused his tracks as he entered the door. And with a surprise he spotted Kai and Sora's faces very close to each other.

His eyes widen and immediately stomped his feet towards Sora and wrapped his protective arms around her and at the same time he pulled her away from Kai. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO NOONA?" 

"Relax Sehun, I was just teaching your noona a lesson." Kai said with a poker face and stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"What's with the yelling all about?" Suho finally arrived in the dancing room with the other three behind him.

"Kai's face was so close to Noona's and--" Sehun cried.

"WHAT?!" before Sehun can continue any longer Baekhyun cut off his words as he shouted from the back.

"Calm down people, I brought lunch." D.O said, trying to stop the arguing.

"Nice timing Kyungsoo, I'm starving." Sora released herself from the latter's arms and joined D.O who was sitting at the floor preparing lunch.

 

 

"Delicious as always!" Sora beamed. 

After eating Sora's amd Kai's lunch the boys suggested them to rest for a while and have a little chit chat. Every minute Chanyeol would crack up a joke which caused the group to laugh. Sora was having a good time with them. She missed these moments with them. She wished that they will be like this for the rest of their lives. But something hit her, everything has limitations. She can't just keep these boys all for herself forever.

"I'm thirsty, I want bubble tea." Sora said out of the blue.

"Me too!" Sehun exclaimed.

"Guys me and Sehun will just buy bubble tea outside."

The boys nodded their heads. Sora stood up followed by Sehun and left the room.

The room was filled by silence. The atmosphere wasn't awkward but no one was talking.

"I need some fresh air. I'll be out for a while." Baekhyun said and stood up from his seat and left the room as well.

The boys watched him leaving the room. As they saw the door closed again they released a great amount of breath.

"Finally he's gone!" Chanyeol said.

"You were waiting for him to leave all this time?" D.O raised a brow.

"Yes, because I'm going to tell you guys something." 

The three looked at each other before moving their heads closer the Chanyeol.

"Isn't Baekhyun acting strange lately?" he asked.

The three nodded their heads.

"That's because he has a new crush."

"Who?!" Kai immediately asked.

"Guess."

"Yoona? Taeyeon? Naeun? Eunji? Jiyeon? Hara? Krystal?!" Kai kept mentioning names from Baekhyun's classmates but he ended up getting hit by Chanyeol.

"Pabo! It's Sora!" 

"Mwo?!" the trio said in unison.

"Aren't you guys happy for them? I mean maybe Sora's the key for Baekhyun to finally get over Sunyoung." Chanyeol explained.

"Well we are, of course! It's just that they look like siblings to us." Suho said.

"Absolutely." D.O agreed.

"Definitely." Kai approved.

Chanyeol mentally face palmed. *Why are these guys too ignorant to notice how Baek acts towards Sora?*

 

 

Sora and Sehun already bought their bubble teas and now heading back to the dance room.

While walking, Sora noticed Baekhyun sitting on the fountain in front of the school.

"Sehun, you go first. I'll catch up with you." she said still staring at Baekhyun.

"Something wrong noona?"

"Just go. Don't worry about me." she insisted.

Sehun looked at his noona worriedly before leaving her.

When Sora already felt that Sehun wasn't on her side anymore she quickly went to Baekhyun and sat beside him.

"Bubble tea?" she offered her drink.

Baekhyun gazed at Sora. "Princess.." his eyes shifted to the bubble tea she was offering. "Ah.. No thanks. I'm good."

She avoided eye contact and resumed on drinking her bubble tea.

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

"I should be asking you that."

"Huh?"

"Why aren't you with the boys? I thought you were having fun with them."

"Baek what are you--"

"YOU'RE BETTER OFF WITH THEM JUST GO AND HAVE FUN. HAVE FUN PRACTICING WITH KAI, HAVE FUN PLAYING WITH SEHUN, HAVE FUN LAUGHING AT CHANYEOL'S JOKES, HAVE FUN EATING KYUNGSOO'S FOOD, HAVE FUN CALLING SUHO 'OPPA'!" Baekhyun stood up with anger and left Sora dumbfounded at the fountain.

He stormed off the school and planned to go home. He wasn't feeling good. In fact, he had felt this kind of anger from before. He couldn't explain why his body was moving like this.

 

All he know is he was jealous.