Chapter 5

This Thing Called Love

Sora and Baekhyun had arrived to the Lee’s mansion.

Baekhyun’s eyes widen as he saw the house. It was bigger than his and everything inside of it was luxurious.

“Can you walk?” Sora blankly asked. She was still supporting Baekhyun to stand.

“Uhh.. yeah.” Baekhyun slightly blushed. Carefully Sora removed his arm around her shoulder.

“Welcome my lady.” one of the butlers greeted and respectfully bowed to her.

“Can you lead my classmate to a guest room? He needs a rest.” Sora said.

The butler eyed on Baekhyun before calling some maids.

“As you wish my lady.” he gestured two maids who was standing not too far away from him to come to his direction.

The two maids bowed to Sora. “Please follow us.” the maids politely said in unison to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun nervously nodded then obeyed the two.

As he was walking through the stairs Sora’s butler approached her.

“My lady, may I ask who was the young man?” he asked.

“He’s my classmate.” she simply said.

“Classmate or a friend?” he grinned.

“Don’t get me started Mr. Kang.” Sora glared at him.

“Aigoo, I’m just curious.”

She just rolled her eyes. “If Baekhyun’s calling for me I’ll be at the kitchen.”

“Yes my lady.” Mr. Kang bowed once again. *Finally, she found herself a friend*

 

After Sora finished cooking chicken porridge she headed to the guest room where Baekhyun was resting.

Without knocking, she barged in to the room.

Baekhyun was watching some drama on the TV while sitting comfortably at the edge of the bed.

“What are you doing?” Sora said.

Baekhyun turned his head to Sora. “Is that for me?” he looked at the porridge with sparkling eyes.

“No.” she sarcastically said as she put the porridge on the night stand. He giggled silently.

Baekhyun stood up and went to Sora’s direction.

“Thank you.” he gave her a warm smile.

“For what?” she still kept her blank face.

“For.. taking care of me.” he sheepishly said.

“Who said I was taking care of you?”

“I did. And I have proof.” Baekhyun pointed at the chicken porridge that Sora made.

“My maids made that.” she lied.

“Yeah right.”  Baekhyun ruffled Sora’s hair and sat on the bed again.

Sora glared at him again.

“This is a big place you have. Where are your parents?” Baekhyun grabbed the porridge from the night stand and began to eat it.

“I live alone with my maids and butlers.” she crossed her arms.

“Really? Well that’s interesting. Are your parents working overseas?”

Sora’s eyes began to tear up but she tried her best to hide it.

“It’s none of your business.” Sora went towards the door. “Enjoy your meal.” without showing her face to him she left the room.

Baekhyun blinked and stared at the door for a moment. *Did I say something wrong?*

 

On the other hand Sora was leaning outside the door. She was crying, everything from her past began to replay on her mind.

*What kind of parents are they? They just left their own child living in such a cruel world.*

 

 


Short boring update!

Sorry for not updating :( School has started. Parents hid all of my gadgets during school days. Meaning I'll be updating during weekends or on holidays only :( Mianhae~