It's Not Bad At All

This Thing Called Love

“You ready?”

“Ne.”

“Are you sure you haven’t forgotten anything?”

“Ne.”

“HOW CAN YOU BE SO CALM AT THIS MOMENT?”

“Just shut up and let’s win this.”  Sora said, still watching the opponent’s performance on the backstage.

Today was the day that every student on the campus was waiting for, the most talked about this month, the dance competition. Unfortunately Baekhyun was still hospitalized after 2 weeks since that incident. Sora was quite sad that he wasn’t able to watch their performance but she would always had hope that he’ll be discharged anytime soon.

“And that was contestant number 5! Jung Soojung and Kim Taehyung!” the emcee said and the whole stadium applauded.

“Good luck.” Krystal sent her a sincere smile after they got off the stage.

“Uh..” she slowly nodded her head. “You did great..?”

 

“Our next contestant… contestant number 6, Kim Jongin and Lee Sora!”

 

“Guess it’s your turn, good luck once again.” she beamed and headed straight to the dressing room.

“Did Krystal eat something weird today?” Kai asked.

“I think so…. Anyway let’s do this.”

“Fighting!” they both said in unison.

 

Click here to watch the performance.

A/N: Just imagine that you're Hyoyean and Kai is Jaewon lol.

 

After their performance the crowd went wild. As expected from the school’s dancing machines.

Once that every contestants were able to perform everyone gathered in the stage for the announcing of the winners.

“Third place goes to…. Contestant number… 5! Jung Soojung and Kim Taehyung!”

Krystal and her partner were surprised but instantly went in front and they were greeted buy cheers.

Nervousness between Kai and Sora rose. Krystal and Taehyung were both good and their performance was beyond their expectations.

Sora gazed upon Kai as he held her hand tighter. “It’s okay noona. Don’t lose hope.”

Sora nodded and focused her  head in front.

“Second place……” the emcee paused and looked at his card.

 

 

 

“Contestant number 6! Kim Jonngin and Lee Sora!”

 

 

The two looked at each other. And

“2nd place isn’t bad right?” Kai asked.

“Of course it’s not bad at all!” Sora laughed. “C’mon let’s get our award.” she dragged him in front and received their trophy.

They looked through the audience and saw Suho, D.O and Chanyeol cheering for them.  The tow smiled at them and raised the trophy.

“And last but not least first place goes to… number 10! Song Victoria and Choi Jungho!”

Everybody clapped their hands as the emcee announced the first placer. Sora and Kai were glad that even though they didn’t won first at least they still tried.

*At least we tried.* Sora thought as she glanced over the first place winners with envy who were receiving their trophy from the principal.

“They deserved it, they were good. 2nd place isn’t bad at all right?” Kai whispered to her.

“Yeah yeah, at least we won even if it’s not the 1st.”

“That’s the spirit noona.”

 

 

“YAH! CONGRATS TO THE TWO OF YOU!” Chanyeol shouted with his deep voice as gave the two a hug.

The EXO K boys waited for Sehun, Kai and Sora outside the gym. After the event all the contestants already changed into their school uniforms and were ready to leave the campus.

Sehun crossed his arms and glared at Chanyeol.

“And of course our maknae also did great!” he said as he noticed him intensely glaring at him. Chanyeol joined Sehun into the group hug as the others joined as well.

“What is this? Celebrating without me?”

Everyone broke the hug as they heard a familiar voice.

“Baekhyun?” Sora said as she saw Baekhyun standing right in front of her.

“Congrats, second wasn’t bad at all.” he said as he walked closer.

“You two celebrate, we’ll celebrate on our own.” Suho said as he was trying to push the boys from the other direction.

Sora turned around. “But oppa!”

“No buts just go!” he said still pushing the others.

“So about our first date..”

Sora turned her attention back to Baekhyun .”Why are you here? I thought you’re going to be hospitalized for a month?”

Baekhyun’s face fell. “Aren’t you happy that I watched your performance?”

“I-I am but… Are you okay now?”

“I am, I’m one hundred percent alright.” he held her hand. “Let’s celebrate, just the two of us.”

Sora didn’t answered, she just looked at him.

“Didn’t I promised that we’ll go wherever you want?”

Sora sheepishly smiled. “Let’s go to Garasogil.”

“That’s more like it.” Baekhyun beamed and dragged her outside the school.

 

 


Congrats to EXO for winning 3 awards in the melon music awards!