Making Friends?

This Thing Called Love

“I told you hyungs, she did talk to me that time!”

“As if Sehun-ah, Sora doesn’t really talk too easily like that.” Kai said.

“But hyungs! She did talk to me, she even asked my name!” Sehun cried.

“It must be a dream..” D.O scoffed.

Sehun just sighed. He was telling that ‘The Lee Sora’ just talked to him yesterday but unfortunately no one believed him.

Early in the morning EXO K excluding Baekhyun was walking around the school to kill time.

“Where’s Baekhyun anyway?” Suho asked the four.

“He’s probably still at the hospital for his check-up or he overslept again.” Chanyeol answered.

Kai’s were wandering around until he spotted the girl they were talking about earlier.

“Look, it’s Sora!” Kai pointed at Sora’s figure that was walking towards them.

“This is your chance to prove that you really talked to her Sehun”  D.O and the others started pushing Sehun nearer Sora which made both of them bump into each other.

“Ah! I’M REALLY SORRY!” As Sehun and Sora ‘accidentally’ bumped into one another, Sehun quickly apologized and bowed. Meanwhile the other four were watching behind Sehun’s back.

Sora held her head and looked up. “Oh it’s you.. Sehun-sshi.”

The boys widen their eyes as they heard Sora called Sehun by his name.

“Can I ask you something?” she asked.

Without any hesitation Sehun nodded his head. “Anything!”

“Have you seen Baekhyun around?”

In that question the boys’ eyes grew even wider.

“Baekhyun hyung?.. “

Sora nodded.

Kai was confused at the moment. He was wondering why did Sora become nice all of the sudden.

Immediately Kai went towards Sehun and Sora and gave Sora a serious look.

As Sora noticed Kai’s presence she gazed at him with a blank face.

“We need to talk Lee Sora.” he glared at her.

 

“You!” Kai shouted. “What’s your relationship with Sehun?!”

“Hyung.. you don’t have to do this! She might get irritated at us.” Sehun whispered at Kai.

“I need answers.”

The five boys particularly Kai dragged Sora towards the school garden where there were no students are at the moment.

Sora was sitting on a bench while surrounded by five handsome young men who were asking some non-sense question to her.

“We just met yesterday.” Sora simply answered.

“What about Baekhyun hyung?” Kai followed up another question.

“Why do you have so many questions?” Sora was quite pissed.

“Because I’m curious.”

“What if I don’t want to answer anymore?” Sora stood up and eyed on Kai.

“Uh-oh.” Suho looked at the two. “Guys, I sense a fight. Let’s stop it before something bad will happen.”

 

“What’s this?” Baekhyun said

 

Everybody looked at Baekhyun.

“What’s happening?” Baekhyun came closer to Kai and Sora who were giving glares at each other.

“Hyung what’s your relationship with this girl?” Kai turned his attention to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun blinked for a second before answering.

“We’re friends.”

 

..

.

 

“WHAT?!” the five boys said in unison.

 

 

During lunch time Baekhyun dragged his friends up to the rooftop to explain everything.

“No wonder you disappeared during lunch one time.” Chanyeol said.

“So.. the two of you hang out at the rooftop at this time? When did this start?” Suho asked.

“Just last week… Me and Sora got into a fight the other time so this is my third time hanging out with her here.” Baekhyun explained.

“Wait… So the both of you are now FRIENDS?” Kai said as he emphasized the word ‘friends’.

Baekhyun smiled “YUP!”

“Yeah whatever he says.” Sora crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.

“Whoa! If hyung and Sora-sshi are friends does that mean that we’re friends too?” Sehun asked Sora with sparkling eyes.

Sora gazed at Baekhyun. Baekhyun just winked at her and gave her a thumbs up.

“Sure.”

Sehun gasped at Sora’s answer. “CAN I CALL YOU NOONA?!” he beamed.

“uhh.. yeah?” Sora was unsure.

“YAY!”

“WAIT. I still don’t trust her.” Kai protested.

“Come on Kai, maybe she did changed for the better. Plus we’ll have a little sister in the group!” D.O said.

“She’s older than me.”

“Then a big sister.”

The boys snickered.

“Princess, are you free this weekend?” Baekhyun approached Sora.

“Yeah.. I’m pretty much at home during weekends.” Sora answered.

“Let’s go to your house noona!” Sehun suggested.

“Yeah, I’m always curious how your house looks like.” Suho said.

 

“Uh.. ok then.. this weekend at my house, 10AM. Lunch is on me.” 

 

 


HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN WOLF DRAMA VER?

ASHDGUAGFSODHGF OMG I WAS ALL FANGIRLING YESTERDAY THAT I FORGOT TO UPDATE MIANHAE!!!

P.S: I have to admit.. the girl is really pretty... IM SO JELLY.