Trouble

This Thing Called Love

Sora felt a heavy object on her head. She slowly opened her eyes to see what’s going on.

She found a body beside her and little did she know she was leaning on his shoulders.

She widen her eyes and quickly removed her head away from him.

“YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!” she immediately stood up and yelled at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun blinked as he heard her screaming. He lifted his head to see Sora with an angry expression.

“Oh, your awake princess.” he gave her a weak smiled.

“Don’t call me that!” she hissed.

“Why not princess?” his smile grew wider as he .

“I’m going home.” Sora said as she was already leaving the rooftop.

“YAH PRINCESS, ARE YOU PLANNING TO CUT CLASSES??” Baekhyun yelled but Sora just ignored and completely left the rooftop.

“Aishh..” Baekhyun messed his hair.

 

Sora was already outside the school’s building. Baekhyun on the other side was following her.

“PRINCESS, ARE YOU JUST GONNA GO AND LEFT YOUR THINGS AT SCHOOL?” he shouted from afar.

Sora just kept walking.

*Sorry doc.. But I feel like running today* Baekhyun thought.

Baekhyun ran towards Sora. “Yah.. are you serious about cutting classes?” Never in his life has he had cut classes before.

Sora didn’t respond again. She was really pissed at Baekhyun. She was living a peaceful life until he came. He kept bothering her since the first day of school and it’s very annoying.

Before they can leave the campus the school guard blocked them which made Baekhyun and Sora look up.

“Cutting classes are we?” the guard asked.

“I have a fever.” Sora lied.

“Oh really?” he raised a brow.

“I’m telling the truth. Step away or I’ll get you fired.” she said with confidence.

The guard recognized the girl that he was talking to. He gulped after realizing that he was talking to a heiress of one of the most powerful companies in the whole wide world.

He then bowed respectfully and made way.

“I’m with her.” Baekhyun informed the guard and the guard just nodded.

“What about your things?!” Baekhyun asked again as he ran to catch up with Sora.

“My butlers and maids can get those. Now, go away.” Sora gave Baekhyun a gestured to go away but he stubbornly stayed.

“I’m staying with you.”

Sora rolled her eyes and started to walk faster.

Even though Baekhyun was having a hard time breathing already, he kept following her.

“P-princess, can we… slow down?” he was panting.

Sora ignored him and continued to walk with full speed.

Baekhyun was sweating and panting. He grabbed his chest and felt his heart was beating really fast.

He stopped walking to catch some air.

When Sora already felt that Baekhyun wasn’t following her already, she stopped walking and looked behind.

She found Baekhyun sitting on the sidewalk. He seems panting really hard.

*No, Sora.. He’s testing you. Ignore ignore ignore ignore.*

Baekhyun was panting really hard and he seems uncomfortable. Sora noticed it.

*Ugh.. I hate him!* Sora rolled her eyes and immediately went to him.

“Yah! What’s wrong?” she asked with a blank face.

“I… can’t breathe..”

“Ughh.. eottokhae?” she muttered. She realized that Baekhyun wasn’t fooling around.

“Uh… take a deep breath then exhale.” she knelt in front of him. There weren’t any people at the street. No one was there to help them.

“M-medicine..” he mumbled.

“Where?!” she asked.

“Bag…”

*UGHH I forgot we left our bags at the school.*

Baekhyun kept sweating and panting. Sora began to panic.

“Eottokhae?!!! What should I do to someone how needs to regain oxygen?” she whispered to herself.

*CPR* her conscious told her.

“C..P..R? WHAT?! Oh, Nononononono” she looked at Baekhyun who was almost dying. She heavily sighed.

Sora took a deep breath and cupped Baekhyun’s face.

*Goodbye first kiss*

Sora landed her lips to Baekhyun’s. She then again took a deep breath and repeated the process.

After doing it several times she was the one who was panting this time.

On the other hand Baekhyun was breathing normally again.

“Thank you..” he smiled.

“Let’s go to my house… Go and get a rest there.” she suggested as she was avoiding eye contact with him.

“Sure.” Baekhyun said with a soft voice.

Sora helped Baekhyun to stand up. Baekhyun was a little dizzy so Sora decided to put his arm around her shoulders to support him.

Sora grabbed her phone from her blazer’s pocket.

“Yoboseyo? .. yes it’s me, I need a car right now. I’m at a street near the school. Thanks, bye.” she ended the call.

Baekhyun suddenly laughed at Sora’s unexpected actions.

“Why are you laughing?” she asked while giving him a glare.

“Nothing.. it’s just I recently read a book and there was a chapter in it that the guy did CPR to the girl who got drowned … and it pretty much reminds me of what happened earlier.” he smirked.

“You read too many fanfics.”

“I don’t read fanfics.. you do.”

“Whatever.” she rolled her eyes.

“SEE you didn’t deny!”  Baekhyun grinned ear to ear.

“Shut up!”