Official

This Thing Called Love

After the massive scene that Baekhyun had collapsed in the lobby, he was sent to the hospital where Dr. Kim’s at. Eventually the school’s chairwoman had called the ambulance immediately after a student interviewed Sora on what happened to Baekhyun.

The EXO K boys along with Sora stayed in Baekhyun’s room in the hospital for a while to accompany him while his parents are still busy with their work.

“I’m fine okay! No worries, I just fainted that’s all!” Baekhyun exclaimed after a few hours of sleeping.

“Tell us exactly what happened Baek. You made us all worried.” Suho said.

“When your parents come right here we’re sure dead meat!” Chanyeol crossed his arms.

Baekhyun was about to stand from his bed but the boys forced him not to move a single inch.

“Yah! The doctor said you need a rest.” D.O said.

“I’m perfectly fine! I don’t need to be hospitalized. See?” Baekhyun raised his right arm and showed his invisible muscles.

Kai made a face. “You don’t have any muscles hyung. Don’t show off, just tell us what the heck happened!”

Baekhyun’s shoulders dropped and lowered his head. “I chased Sora…” he whispered.

“You what?! Chase her?! Are you serious?!! You know you have a heart condition, you should have thought about yousel—“

“Heart condition?” Sora cut off Chanyeol’s sentence. “Why didn’t you tell me this?” she questioned.

The boys glanced at each other not knowing if they should expose what Baekhyun has been hiding all this time.

Baekhyun reached out for her hand and stared at her. “I don’t want you to always worry about me…”

“You should have told me about your condition! Look at you, this is all my fault..”

“It’s not.. Sora. I’m fine, I’ll be able to get out of here soon as possible.” he said.

“Why did you chase her anyway?!” Kai disturbed the scene between the two.

Baekhyun just glared at him before answering. “Because I want to tell her that I like her.”

The boys gasped from the latter’s words.

“You like noona?!” Sehun said in shock.

D.O moved his head near Sehun’s ear and whispered: “I never knew you were this slow.”

“BUT HYUNG! No one told me about this! How would the heck will I know?!” Sehun pouted.

Everyone in the room rolled their eyes.

On the other hand Baekhyun kept apologizing to Sora on why he haven’t told her about his condition and he also explained to her why he got mad in the past few days to her.

Suho noticed the two seriously talking about something and decided to leave the two alone.

“Guys, I think the two needs to talk. Let them have space.” he told the gang.

The boys nodded their head and excuse themselves to buy some food outside. Once that EXO K was gone Baekhyun held Sora’s hand and weakly looked at her.

“Sora” he called.

“What?” she rudely said.

“In case you didn’t heard earlier, I like you.” he smiled.

Sora’s face instantly became red and avoided his eye contact. “So?”

“You like me back right?”

Sora hesitantly nodded her head.

“So does that mean we’re officially dating?”

“I thought it was obvious.”

Baekhyun giggled and slowly stood up from his bed and gave Sora a bear hug.

“B-baekhyun you’re not supposed to—“

“I know, can’t I just show how happy am I to my girlfriend?”

Hearing the word ‘girlfriend’ from Baekhyun’s mouth made Sora’s face redden even more. Thus, she hid her head on his chest preventing to let him see how she’s grinning ear to ear.

Baekhyun broke the hug and pinched Sora’s hot cheeks.

“Don’t worry princess, I’ll soon get out of here and we will have our first date wherever you want.” he sincerely said.

“I’ll show you how couples date.” he jokingly added.

Sora lightly slapped Baekhyun’s chest. “Are you making fun of me?!”

Baekhyun held his chest and winced from pain. “It hurts!”

Sora gasped and began to worry. Seeing this all over again made her panic and quickly placed her hands in Bakehyun's chest. “Are you okay? Should I call the doctor? I told you that you shouldn’t stand u—“

Baekhyun cut off her words by pecking her lips. “Just kidding.” he cheekily smiled.

Sora froze from the sudden action that he made and blushed even more.

“YAH BYUN BAEKHYUN!” she yelled and continued to hit him lightly.

“I told you I was just kidding.” he kept on laughing while defending himself from Sora’s punches.

“It’s not even funny!”

“I’m not a good comedian myself! I’m sorry! Please… Stop.” he laughed and laughed until Sora stopped hitting him.

“I guess that was your first kiss?” he said as he was referring to the kiss earlier.

“No.” she denied.

“Jinjja?” Baekhyun was astonished. “When was your first kiss then?”

“During that time when you were having a hard time breathing at the middle of the street I decided to do CPR since you were already having a hard time.” she admitted.

Baekhyun looked at the ceiling and thought. “Ahhh… that one.... Did you like it?” he teased.

“What?!”

“Ohh so you did like it.” he wiggled his brows.

“W-what? What are you—“

“Too bad I was unconscious that time so I didn’t know how it felt.” he frowned.

“Baekhyun….”

“I wonder how many minutes did it last…”

“Ah jinjja! I hate—“ once again Sora was cut off by Baekhyun’s lips as he peck for the second time.

“I love you.” 

 

 


YAY! FINALLY AFTER 36 DAMN CHAPTERS!