Misunderstanding

This Thing Called Love

“I’m hungry!” Xiumin complained for the 100th time.

“Again? We just ate dinner hyung!” Chen said.

EXO was walking around in the streets of Seoul at night. They decided to hang out more since it’s been a while that they have seen each other.

EXO knew each other since childhood. After graduating elementary some of them decided to study abroad and some transfer schools.

“Where’s noona?” Sehun suddenly said out of the blue.

“She’s just right behind us. Right So—“  As Suho looked at his back he saw no sign of Sora.

Suho’s eyes widen. “Guys, Sora’s missing!”

 

Sora was walking with the crowd somewhere far away from EXO.

“Can’t believe they ditch me.” she mumbled.

The streets were pretty crowded and dark. Sora’s sometimes clueless on what she is doing. Sometimes she looks around stores when shopping without herself realizing.

Sora let out a deep breath. She kept walking and walking until she reached a dark place with not a single person to be found.

 

“Let’s split! The others go that way while we’ll go this way.” Kris commanded with a leader-tone voice.

Everyone nodded as an agreement and immediately did what Kris told them.

“That girl’s really a troublesome.” Kai cursed under his breath while jogging and looking around.

“Hyungs slow down! Baekhyun hyung can’t run remember?” Sehun reminded them as he stayed right beside Baekhyun.

“You guys run and search for her. I’ll probably stay here or look around as well.” Baekhyun felt bad. He knew he’s useless when it comes to this kind of situation.

Suho went towards Baekhyun and said, “Is it alright if we’ll go ahead?”

“I’ll be fine. Just send me a text message if you find her and meet up here again.”

“Okay.. We’ll be back.” Suho patted Baekhyun’s shoulder and started finding Sora with the others.

EXO tried everything, they called her phone but she wasn’t answering. EXO was getting more worried and started to search quickly.

 

Without feeling scared Sora was still wandering around the unknown street.

*Where am I?* she asked herself.

Suddenly a man who looks like in his 30’s approached her out of nowhere.

“Hey beautiful.” the man let his face closer to Sora.

Sora can smell alcohol on the stranger’s breath and immediately stepped backwards.

“Care to sleep with me?” he held her face but Sora harshly removed his hands away.

“Don’t touch me!”

The man didn’t obeyed, instead he ed Sora’s blazer. Sora noticed it and quickly stomped on the stranger’s foot which caused him to hold his food and winced in pain.

While the man was still in pain Sora run away as fast as she could but unfortunately the man chased after her.

“Wait up beautiful!” he called from afar as he was running like a drunken person would.

Sora glanced at her back and saw the man running meters away from her. “Damn it.”

 

While searching Baekhyun saw a dark street and decided to go through it.

“Princess?” he said out loud.

Baekhyun heard running footsteps and saw a figure from the dark coming towards him.

Sora bumped in to him and immediately looked at Baekhyun.

“Baekhyun…” she said while panting.

Baekhyun held Sora’s arms and gazed at her worriedly. “Are you alright princess?”

Sora glanced at her back again and saw a body lying down on the ground somewhere far away from them.

“He.. fainted.” She sighed in relief.

“Who?!”

“The guy.. who was chasing after me.”

Baekhyun looked at where Sora was looking and saw the person she was describing.

“Let’s get out of here.” he grabbed her hand and exited the dark street.

 

“Hello.. yeah, I found Sora… Let’s meet up near the street we got separated.” Baekhyun was talking to the phone while walking with Sora.

They finally reached a place far away from the dark street from earlier.

Baekhyun hung up and hid his phone in his pocket.

He glanced at Sora before turning his attention back in front. “Don’t wander off like that again.” he scolded her.

Sora glared at Baekhyun and crossed her arms. “Me? Wandering around?” she scoffed. “You’re the ones who actually ditched me. Don’t act like you care.”

“I’m not acting! Everyone was really worried about you!”

Sora didn’t responded, she remained silent while looking away from Baekhyun.

“You’re so stubborn.” Baekhyun mumbled.

Unfortunately Sora heard it and replied, “I don’t care.”

Baekhyun got really pissed off and decided not to talk anymore.

 

After going back in silence they met the others again.

“Noona!” Sehun came towards Sora and hugged her very tightly but Sora didn’t hug him back.

Sehun broke the hug and looked at Sora. “Is there something wrong noona?”

Sora shook her head.

Sehun glanced at Baekhyun and noticed how they don’t talk to each other.

The others observed the two on how they act and finally come up with a conclusion.

*Did they had a fight* the eleven thought at the same time.