Math Class

This Thing Called Love

It’s been a week since Sora and Baekhyun has talked to each other. Baekhyun granted what Sora wanted. He gave her space for several days. During school days he tried his best to avoid and ignore her.

For a reason Sora felt at ease that she can finally be at peace again. But something on her mind tells her that she’s been lonely without Baekhyun around.

 

Sora was waking her way to school. She didn’t really care about where she was going. In result she bumped into a tall man.

“Hey! Watch where you are go—“ the stranger gazed at her. “Sora? Lee Sora?”

Sora looked up to the tall man and gave him a glare. “Who are you?”

“You don’t remember me?” his eyes widen.

“Answer my question.” she demanded.

“I’m Kris Wu, from middle school? At Canada?”

“Sorry, but I don’t know you.” Sora was about to leave but Kris held her wrist.

“You don’t really remember me?” he asked again.

“Look… Trish..”

“It’s Kris.” he corrected her.

“Whatever… Whoever you are, get lost.” Sora managed to remove her wrist from Kris’s grip.

“Now, goodbye.” she left him through the middle of the sidewalk dumbfounded.

“Yeah… that’s Lee Sora alright.” Kris smirked.

 

“Class for today we will be having an activity by pairs.” Sora’s Math teacher announced.

“Seonsaengnim!” a girl from your class raised her hand.

“Yes, Ms. Kwon?”

“Will the students choose their own partners?”

“Good question Ms. Kwon. The answer is no. Whether you like it or not I’ll be choosing your respective partners.” she explained.

Students began to sigh and groaned.

“I’ll be now announcing who’s paired with who.” the teacher let out her notebook and started to read names.

Meanwhile Sora was just reading her book from the back. She doesn’t really care who she will be paired with. In fact, she doesn’t really cooperate in activities that involve other people to work with her.

“I hope I get paired up with Baekhyun oppa!” Krystal’s hopes were high.

She told the teacher to let her pair up with him. But the teacher didn’t approve to Krystal’s request, so she’s not 100% sure that she’ll be paired with him but she was really hoping that she will be.

“Jung SooJung and Song Victoria.” the teacher said.

“We’re paired up Stal!” Victoria beamed.

Krystal was disappointed. She was expecting that she’ll be with her ‘oppa’ this time nut everything did not turned out very well.

 

“Lee Minwoo and Park Soyeon,

Seong Minjoon and Gu Hyunki,

Choi Insu and Park Seohee

And last but not lease

 

 

Lee Sora and Byun Baekhyun.”

 

Sora stopped reading and looked at her teacher in disbelief. She then turned her head to Baekhyun who was already staring at her. She quickly looked away and turned her attention back to the book she was reading.

Krystal was shocked when she heard Baekhyun’s  name with the girl she really hates, Sora.

*I had enough, today’s the day that Lee Sora will suffer.*

 

“Yah, Sora are you gonna help me with this problem or what?” Baekhyun nudged Sora who was blankly staring at the window.

“No more princess?” she muttered but Baekhyun heard it.

“Oh.. so you want me to call you princess again huh?” he grinned.

Sora just rolled her eyes.

Baekhyun putted his pen down and faced Sora. “Hey.. I’m sorry for avoiding you these past few days…”

“You told me to leave you alone.. So I did.” he continued.

Sora didn’t reply and just kept staring at the window.

“If I said something wrong last time… I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt you..”

After hearing Baekhyun’s apology Sora felt really happy inside. Even though Sora knew that she and Baekhyun only met a week ago, she doesn’t know why but she wanted to hang out with him again.

Sora sighed and turned her head to Baekhyun.

“Let’s solve the problem.” she said with a poker face.

Baekhyun smiled ear to ear as Sora finally talked to him again.

“Yes, princess!”

 

 


:D Tomorrow's a national holiday in my country! So I was able to use my laptop today =u=)b