Annoying Bacon

This Thing Called Love

Saturday came by at the Lee’s mansion. Sora lazily woke up at eight in the morning. She stretched her upper body before yawning. Half asleep she fixed her bed and decided to wash herself up.

After doing her daily routine she went downstairs to meet up with her maids and butlers.

Sora’s eyes searched around the entire house. She was looking for someone. And that someone was Mr. Kang who always greets her first at the moment she wakes up.

“Where’s Mr. Kang?” she asked one of the cleaning maids.

The maid paused at what she was doing and faced Sora. “Mr. Kang was sent to the hospital this midnight due to a very high fever.” the maid answered politely.

Sora nodded her head. “I’ll visit him.”

“What about breakfast my lady?”

“Breakfast can wait.” Sora gestured the maid to go back at what she was doing and quickly went back upstairs to change.

 

Sora reached the hospital that her maids told her where Mr. Kang was staying. Immediately she went inside and approached the nurse-in-charge.

“May I know what room where Kang Insu’s staying?”

“Let me see” the nurse scanned her files before answering Sora. “Room 318”

“Thank you.” Sora bowed and headed to the elevator.

Reaching the third floor Sora searched for Mr. Kang’s room.

*315.. 316… 3—* before Sora can reached her destined place she accidentally bumped into someone.

“Sorry!” the stranger said.

Sora looked up and saw Baekhyun staring at her with wide eyes.

“Princess?”

“What are you doing here?” Sora raised her brows.

“I should be asking you that.”

“I asked you first so answer my question.” Sora crossed her arms.

Baekhyun sighed. “I’m here for a check-up”

“Are you sick or something?”

“I already answered your question now answer the same question.” Baekhyun tried to change the topic.

Sora avoided eye contact and said, “I’m here to visit my sick butler.”

Baekhyun grinned and started teasing Sora. “What a concern master he has. How lucky!” he pinched Sora’s cheek but she lightly slapped his hand away and rubbed her cheeks.

“Baekhyun!” Dr. Kim called from afar while walking towards them.

The two looked at the direction where someone was calling Baekhyun.

Dr. Kim reached the two and apologized for being late on his appointment with his patient.

“It’s ok doc. By the way meet my friend, Lee Sora.” Baekhyun introduced Sora to his doctor which made Dr. Kim’s attention shifted to her.

“Anyeonghaseyo Lee Sora imnida.” Sora bowed politely.

Dr. Kim’s eye went bigger as he saw Sora’s face.

“I always wanted to have the name Sora. Isn’t it a beautiful name Hyunki oppa?” A sudden flashback into Dr. Kim’s mind.

“I’ll name my daughter Sora instead in the future!... Kim Sora”

“Doc… Doc?” Baekhyun tried to gain back Dr. Kim.

“O-oh…” Dr. Kim snapped out of his thoughts. “ I’m Dr. Kim Hyunki, call me Dr. Kim instead. I’m Baehyun’s doctor.” he smiled.

“Nice to meet you.” Sora blankly said.

*She really looks like her…* Dr. Kim thought.

Dr. Kim gave her a small nod and turned his attention back to Baekhyun. “Let’s go?”

“Yes doc.” Baekhyun beamed. “Got to go princess. Meet me later outside the hospital.” he playfully winked at her and went to the clinic which was not far from room 318.

Sora pretended to look at him in disgust. *Ew… winking doesn’t fit him* she sarcastically thought.

 

 

1 new message

From: Bacon

Where are you?

I’m already outside the hospital. =_=

Sent: 08/10/2013 10:03:01AM

 

Reading Baekhyun’s message made Sora roll her eyes. *Impatient much?*

Sora just ignored what Baekhyun sent her and looked at Mr. Kang who was peacefully sleeping at his bed.

“I’m sorry Mr. Kang but I have to leave already my annoying friend wants to meet with me. Please take care.”

Once again she felt her phone vibrated several times.

 

5 new messages

From: Bacon

Yah!! It’s freaking hot outside!

Sent: 08/10/2013 10:05:01AM

 

From Bacon:

Princess what’s taking you so long?

Sent: 08/10/2013 10:05:10AM

 

From: Bacon

Seriously reply to me!

Sent: 08/10/2013 10:05:14AM

 

From: Bacon

Stop ignoring my messages!!!

Sent: 08/10/2013 10:05:20AM

 

From: Bacon

I’M DYING OUT HERE!!!!

Sent: 08/10/2013 10:05:28AM

 

“How can he send these messages at the same time?!” she hissed.

 

To: Bacon

SHUT UP YOU PIECE OF MEAT! I’LL BE RIGHT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent: 08/10/2013 10:06:00AM