My Turn To Cry

This Thing Called Love

 

Every girl has been waiting for this day. A day that they can have a chance to confess their feelings with the boy they like. Well… not only girls but boys can also confess their feelings with the girl they like but.. you get the point, it’s a girls’ thing.

Sora entered the school with full of hearts that are decorated everywhere. She usually hates her birthday because she always celebrate it on her own plus she hated the fact that wherever she goes she finds couples go all lovey dovey. All though over all she never enjoyed her birthday, this year she’s expecting that it would be different since she gained friends, a loving boyfriend who she’s been dating for three months already and she’s finally a changed woman.

She entered her classroom and spotted a girl giving a gift to a boy.

*Is it required for a girl to give a gift to a boy?* she thought.

“Ah.. excuse me..” she approached her classmate who was about to leave the classroom with a box of chocolate in her hands.

“Yes?” the girl said with big eyes.

“What’s with the gifts?”

The girl looked at what she was holding and gazed back at Sora. “Today’s Valentine’s day and its normal for a girl to give a gift for the guy she likes.”

“Do the girls only do this?” she raised a brow.

“Nope, boys also do this except they give the girls flowers or something even more special. It’s an option to a person if he or she’ll give something to their love ones in Valentine’s.” she beamed. “I’ll be going now Sora-sshi. Happy birthday!” she waved at Sora.

“Oh.. thank you.” Sora was quite surprise that someone remembered her birthday. Last year no one even dared to greet her.

 

 

It was Sora’s time for her cooking class. She haven’t seen Baekhyun since this morning same with the other boys. She tried asking other students if they’ve seen the kingkas but ended up receiving a ‘no’ to everyone.

Most students already greeted her a happy birthday including some of the queenkas naming Krystal, Amber and Luna.

“Since today’s Valentine’s so we’ll be making chocolates today!” her teacher exclaimed.

Since when it comes to cooking class female students are the only ones who are attending it and it seemed that everyone will enjoy the certain activity.

When in terms of cooking, let’s say Sora isn’t really good at it but she’s not bad either it’s just that sometimes she gets her cooking burned. But with the help of Kyungsoo last time he was able to teach Sora the mechanics on how to use the stove, oven, microwave etc. since she’s not really aware when cooking is involved with fire or heat.

Sora was melting a bar of chocolate. She was just staring at it until it melts but due to her cluelessness she doesn’t know what to do next.

“YAH!” Krystal immediately turned off the stove. “If you don’t want your chocolate to taste bitter don’t leave it too long in the stove!” she informed her.

“Oh. Really? I didn’t know that.” she said expressionlessly.

Krystal literally face palmed. “I’ll help you just do what I’ll say.”

“O-ok.”

Krystal granted her own words. She did her best to help Sora without even touching a single ingredient in her table. She just tells what she needs to do so everything will be whole heartedly made by Sora.

“Just wait for an hour or so and your chocolates will be ready.” Krystal said.

“Thanks.” Sora slightly smiled.

“For what?”

“For helping make the chocolates. Even though you’re a little bossy I still managed to finish it.” Sora’s a straight-forward person. She’ll say everything that’s in her mind and she doesn’t care if anyone will get mad at her.

“Mwo? Me bossy? Which part was I bossy?”

“You were bossy the whole time.”

“I did it so you can proudly say to Baekhyun that you made the chocolates by yourself!” she defended herself.

“I don’t need to boast that around him. You deserve credit.” Sora gave her a smile. “I’m a changed woman after all.” she slightly laughed at her statement.

“Thanks again.” she bid her goodbye and went to her next class.

“What is she talking about? Why is she so nice?” Krystal asked herself. “I think I’m becoming a BaekSo fan.” she mumbled. “This is entirely Luna’s and Amber’s fault.”

“What the hell Krystal, you sound like you’re so against of them being together. ” she narrowed her eyes. “Nah, I should just stop talking to myself.”

 

 

***Please listen to this while reading this part :)

After class Sora had already took her chocolates in the cooking lab. She didn’t care if it’s already more than an hour; she wanted to give it to Baekhyun when it’s still cold.

While walking through the corridor she got curious why it’s empty. School was just over just a few minutes ago and she was expecting that everyone hasn’t gone home yet.

Music suddenly was being played outside. She quickly ran outside the building and searched where the music was being played.

As she reached the parking lot there were many people gathered. In Sora’s mind it looked like there’s a mini concert that was helding. The people suddenly made way revealing Baekhyun coming over her.

Baekhyun was singing along with D.O and Chen but Baekhyun was the only one who was walking towards her.

 

andwaeyo It's my turn to cry naega halgeyo

geudaeui nunmul moa (nunmul moa)

It's my turn to cry naege matgyeoyo

geu nunmulkkaji This time, This time yeah

 

Baekhyun was right in front of Sora. He smiled and tucked her hair behind her ear. Sora was already teary eyed and just cried without hesitating.

 

tto jami oji annneun bam

eoduun bangane nuntteugo anja

geudae eolgul geuryeoyo

 

He creased her face and whipped her tears away. “Don’t cry.”

Sora shook her head. “I can’t. It’s tears of joy.”

Baekhyun’s smile grew even wider and continued singing. He grabbed her hand and pulled her to where D.O and Chen were singing.

Girls squealed as they saw Baekhyun along with Sora coming back to the ‘stage’. Baekhyun was facing Sora in the whole song.

As the song ended he gave Sora a tight hug and announced happy birthday to her.

The audience went wild and sang a happy birthday song to her.

“Mianhae, we didn’t prepare a cake.” Baekhyun sheepishly said.

“It’s fine, you singing a song and..” she looked at the people surrounding them. “Making the entire school sing me a happy birthday was enough.”

“You like it?” he asked.

“I love it.” she smiled at him. “Oh by the way..” she quickly opened her bag and looked for something.

“Here, Krystal helped me making this.” she handed out the chocolate that she made earlier.

Everyone squealed even more seeing Sora giving something to Baekhyun.

“Happy Vaelntine’s day! This is the best birthday and valentines ever.” Sora tiptoed and gave Baekhyun a peck on the lips.

“Aigoo, that’s not enough!” Chen said through the speakers. “Kiss longer!”

Everyone started chanting them to kiss and without hesitation Baekhyun cupped Sora’s face and gave her a sweet and tender kiss.

The kiss wasn’t passionate, it was rather innocent but sweet and it was full of love.

The crown cheered same with the other EXO members.

They broke the kiss after a few seconds and looked deeply at each other’s eyes.

“Thank you.” Tear were once again falling down in her eyes. “I love you.”

He whipped her tears again with his thumb. “Saranghae, uljimayo. Naege matgyeo [I love you, don’t cry. Give them to me] he sang the last lines of the song for the second time.

 

 

 


 

Guys check out my new fanfics/one-shot!

Queenka by Day, Poor by Night

School Bus Diary