Camping

This Thing Called Love

“Ok people, we have arrived! Get your things and get out of the bus!” the teacher announced.

Sora nudged her seatmate, whose head is leaning on her shoulder.

“Yah.. wake up, we’re here.”

No response.

Sora grew irritated at him and flicked his forehead with her hands. “Pabo, wake up. Everybody’s leaving.”

“Ouch!” Baekhyun quickly sat up and held his forehead. “What the heck Sora?! That hurts!” he said still rubbing his poor forehead.

“Your head’s so heavy. My shoulder’s hurt.”

Suddenly Sora bowed her head trying to hide her blush. “I should be the one who’s leaning my head on your shoulder.” she muttered.

“What?”

“Nothing!” trying to avoid eye contact, she quickly got out of her seat and went outside the bus without even waiting for Baekhyun.

It was camping day, the school’s project for every 3rd year students before they graduate and go to college. In this case the teachers are testing the students’ individual skills through the woods and some activities. All the cellphones were already confiscated. The teachers want the students’ 100% cooperation in this mini field trip.

Sora was outside the bus trying to find her luggage from the crowded of bags scattered beside the bus. Smelling the fresh air, seeing a lot of trees and looking up to see the clear sky was new to her. Being raised somewhere far away from Korea particularly in a city in Canada, this is the first time she found a place that’s very peaceful.

“This must be yours?” a voice said.

Sora looked at her side and saw Luna with two bags on her hands.

Luna reached out Sora’s bag for her to take. Sora took the bag out of her hand and thanked her.

Luna gave her an eye smile. “Don’t worry, I’m not part of Krystal’s plans anymore.” she playfully winked and went towards Amber.

Sora just watched her walking away from her. Even though she knew Luna is friends with Krystal she never thought of her being evil like the rest of them.

“Luna’s a nice girl.”

She gazed once again at her side and saw Suho this time.

“She and Amber are very different compare to the three. Luna’s very down to earth and Amber’s really friendly. Only Krystal, Sulli and Victoria are the ones you shouldn’t trust.” he said.

“Thanks for telling me that Suho. I also find them very different.”

“We’ve known each other a while, call me oppa instead. I’m older than you by a year right?”

“Y-yes.. but I’m not comfortable calling someone oppa.” she admitted.

“Why is that?” he curiously asked.

 

“OPPA!”

 

Both of you turned around and saw Krystal being all so clingy around Baekhyun.

“A-Anyeong Krystal.” Baekhyun sheepishly smiled trying to be nice.

“Because I find it very annoying.” Sora answered Suho while watching Krystal doing skinships with Baekhyun.

Suho chuckled. “Don’t worry, it’s not annoying when you’re the one who’s saying it.” he ruffled her hair and helped her with her luggage.

 

After finishing her tent Sora was ordered by the camp leader to help the others find some twigs for tonight.

“Yo!” Suho beamed coming out of nowhere. “I’ll help you finding some twigs.”

“Sure..”

“I’ll help too!” Suddenly Amber popped out behind Suho.

“Hey Amber! Come join us.” Suho invited her.

While the three were searching around Sora’s eyes landed on Baekhyun who was not too far away with no other than Krystal again.

“Oppa! A bug!” Krystal hugged Baekhyun’s arm.

“Krystal.. it’s just a fly.”

*I really want to punch this Krystal’s face already. God, she’s annoying.* Sora cursed silently.

“Sora-ah, have you found something yet?” Amber asked from behind her.

“I found some.” she answered as she faced her and show her some twigs she picked.

Amber looked at where Sora was staring earlier.

“Oppa, let’s go that way!” Krystal pointed the other direction.

Amber gazed back at Sora who was also looking back at them again.

“Don’t worry she’s always like that to the guy she likes.” Amber said. “It’s quite annoying though.”

“I agree.” Sora said as she secretly sent them glares behind their backs.

 

It was dark already, every activity for the day was successfully finished and everyone had fun.

Everyone had already set up their tents. A girl and a boy are not allowed to sleep in one tent. Since Sora doesn’t have any friends who are girls in the camp she decided to sleep alone.

It was quiet outside, Sora assumed that everyone had fallen asleep already. But in her case, she can’t.

She sighed and sat up from her bed. She her flashlight and hung it on top of her tent.

“Damn it I can’t sleep.” she mummbled.

All of the sudden she heard some footsteps coming nearer and nearer until she found a shadow in front of her tent.

“Anyeong.” Baekhyun popped his head inside.

Sora clenched her chest from fright. “Yah, you scared me!”

Baekhyun covered with his hands refraining her to talk loudly. “People are sleeping, you might wake them up.”

Baekhyun went inside Sora’s tent and sat beside her. The tent was a little bit big for Sora, infact 3-4 people can actually fit in it.

“What are you doing here?” she hissed.

“Can’t sleep.” he stretched his upper body and lay down on her bed.

Sora was surprised at Baekhyun’s unexpected actions. “What are you doing?!”

“Sleeping.” he said.

“No, get up!” Sora tried to push his body to sit up.

Baekhyun did exactly what Sora wanted, he sat up then pushed her to lay down on the bed. He immediately rested his body beside her and placed an arm around her to prevent her from getting up again.

Both of them were facing each other. None of them were closing their eyes, they were just staring each other.

Sora snapped out of her thoughts and struggled from Baekhyun’s arm. “Let go! A girl and a boy can’t sleep in one tent!”

“I’m not going to do anything to you… Unless.. you want to?” he raised a brow.

Sora gasped and slapped his arm. "Byuntae!"

"Just kidding." Baekhyun laughed while Sora glared at him for the nth time.

“Can’t sleep at my tent, Chanyeol’s being a douchebag and occupied all the space. How about you?”

“I don’t know… I just can’t sleep.” she answered avoiding eye contact once again.

“Let’s play a game then!”

“What game?”

“The truth game.” he cheekily smiled. “Each of us ask each other some question and both of us must answer it honestly. We’ll do this vice-versa until we fall asleep.”

“I’ll start first!” he beamed like a child. “Who do you find the most attractive among EXO?”

*You* “Suho”

“What?! You don’t find me the most attractive?” he whined.

“My turn.” she ignored his question. “Besides singing, what are your other talents?”

Baekhyun pouted. “I play the piano and I took drama classes when I was younger…”

Both of them kept asking each other on and on. Mostly Sora asked about some of his embarassing moments and ended up laughing at it. They grew closer as they knew more about each other. To Sora this truth game wasn't bad at all.

“Do you like someone at the moment?” it was her turn again. Her heart was racing, she doesn’t know how to react once he answered. But she has two options, if he says none her world will definitely collapsed from pain or if he says yes she will do everything just to know who that person is.

“I can’t tell you." Baekhyun yawned and closed his eyes. "You, do you like someone at the moment?” he threw back her question.

"Yah! that's unfair! You need to tell me the truth!"

Baekhyun wasn't answering anymore, his eyes were already closed.

"Aish.."

For Sora it looks like he was already sleeping. She stared at his sleeping face once again. This was her first time seeing someone so angelic when he's sleeping.

She heavily sighed before answering his last question.

“Yes, I like someone and he's been driving me crazy lately. I saw him earlier with a girl and I can't help but get jealous. I've liked him for a long time now and it hurts when he doesn't feel the same way as mine. I don't know how much longer I'll suffer from this pain but I'll never lose hope. I'll confess to him one day when he'll be able to hear the words: I like you Byun Baekhyun."

 

 


Double update today!

I know you guys want a BaekSo moment ehhehe! So here it is! Hope you like it! <3