Famous Line

This Thing Called Love

Today was Sora’s first day of being a 3rd year high school student.

“Omo! Isn’t that Lee Sora?”

“She’s really pretty!”

“I’m seeing a goddess.”

“She’s too perfect to be true!”

Sora was walking through the school’s building.

Sora is the heiress and the only grandchild that the owner of the Lee Company has.

Apparently the name ‘Lee Sora’ is very popular in Seoul Academy. Almost every student knows her but they never had the guts to talk to her.

Sora heard people whispering positive feedbacks about her. But as usual she just ignored it and proceed to what she was about to do.

She looked at her class schedule before heading for her first class, Homeroom.

As she went inside the room people started to stare at her. She just gave them cold glares and took a seat at the back row where no one was seating.

Everyone went back to their own business as they saw her sitting peacefully at the back.

Sora took a book from her bag and began to read silently.

“Did you hear? The kingkas are having the same class as we do!” a girl excitingly told her friend.

“Jinja?!” her friend’s eyes widen. Before the two girls can spazz, six handsome young men entered the room.

“KYAAAAAAAAAH!” girls started squealing to death.

On the other hand Sora just continued to ignore the happenings in her surroundings as she still set her eyes on the book that she was reading.

EXO K spotted a familiar girl from the back seat. Immediately Kai recognized her.

“Isn’t the ‘the Lee Sora’?” he gasped.

“’The Lee Sora’? Why do you call her that?” Baekhyun asked with a raising brow.

“Hyung didn’t you know?! Lee Sora’s the heiress of the Lee Company in Canada! Her family is seriously rich, that’s why most people call her ‘The Lee Sora’” Sehun said

“She’s also a top student.” Suho added.

“So… why are you guys so shock to see her?” Baekhyun said. He has never heard of ‘The Lee Sora’ before but after hearing amazing facts about her, she was truly incredible in his thoughts.

“This is the first time that we have the same class as her!” Chanyeol half whispered.

“Is she really that popular that made you guys admire her so much?” Baekhyun asked again.

The five shrugged their shoulders.

“If she’s that popular then why is she sitting all alone at the back?”

“You have too many questions Baek.” D.O rolled his eyes.

“As far as I know she doesn’t have any friends. She’s cold towards everyone. Mostly students call her ice princess when she’s not around.” Kai answered.

“So if I were you hyung. Don’t talk to her. She’ll use her famous lines over you.” Kai continued as he puts an arm on Baekhyun’s shoulders.

“Famous lines?”

“If you want to know what those famous lines are, why don’t you go and talk to her right now?” Chanyeol smirked.

“Okay then.” Baekhyun beamed and went straight to the empty seat beside Sora.

“Well.. I wasn’t expecting that he’ll actually do that.” Chanyeol whispered to his friends.

“Let’s just watch” D.O snickered.

EXO K sat near the front row and watched Baekhyun from behind.

Baekhyun stared at your side profile for a minute before clearing his throat.

Sora turned her head to Baekhyun. She found a boy smiling like there’s no tomorrow at her.

“Anyeonghaseyo! I’m Byun Baekhyun. Nice to meet you!” Baekhyun let out a hand.

Sora just stared at his hand then gave him a death glare.

“Don’t talk to me.” she coldly said.

Baekhyuns brows furrowed.

“E-Excuse me?”

“Get lost.” She said as her sttention went back to the book she was reading.

Baekhyun stared at her in disbelief.

He heard laughs from in front.

His friends were trying to hold their laughs, but failed. They were really expecting that this will happen.

EXO K stopped laughing when they saw their professor entered the classroom.

“Good morning students.” the professor greeted.

“Good morning seonsaengnim.” the students greeted back except for Sora who was busy reading her book and Baekhyun who was still eyeing on her.

*Aish this girl… how can she have this kind of attitude.* he thought. He then stopped glaring at you and looked in front to listen to what their teacher was saying.

 


HELLO! FIRST CHAPTER IS FINALLY OUT!! HAHA

I'll probably update this later.. If I didn't get lazy then I will. :D