Reckless

It was a mistake...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In this unforeseen circumstance, she felt the urge to emphasis, that SHE is definitely not a stalker, not once she has thought of doing any stalking job, and she is definitely not one of those obsessed or craze fangirl.

Okay, maybe the fact that she is once again standing quite comfortably now in his closet, won’t help her much in her case but she felt compel to reassure herself that what she is doing now, cannot and will not be classified as an act from a stalker.

 Looking down at her hand, which is holding his boxer, tightly, Seungah groans, even she herself is having doubt right now.

In one single day, she finds herself to be stuck in his closet twice, not just one but twice. And even though she was almost got caught at her first time, she still come for the second time.

If she did got caught this time, her future will be long gone.

It was the fear of she will get caught that brings her back to this room, to this closet once again. Risking her all just to be back in this room, it was all because she wanted to save her future. It might not be as bright as her mom would like it to be, but at least it is hers, and she needs to save it no matter what.

 

She was still shaking when they were doing the final dress rehearsal, earlier in the evening after the whole first fiasco, her thoughts were everywhere but was definitely not with her, and for sure wasn’t about their performance tomorrow.

Her mind kept on thinking about the damn phone. She wonders if she could try to call the phone, but she quickly dismisses it since it’s obvious she can’t come up with one logical excuse why the phone was in his room, especially since he did caught her in his room.

She also did consider of returning his boxer, which was hidden nicely on the bottom of her suitcase, but once again, she scrapped that idea almost immediately, since obviously she also can’t come up with one logical idea why she has his boxer with her, well none that wouldn’t make her sounded or looked like a ert.

She barely got through the dry rehearsal without making much mistakes, at least non that is noticeable. She was glad that their rehearsal was done, when his group comes to the backstage, getting ready for their rehearsal.

She also was glad that the rehearsal was a full dress rehearsal, so no one seems to notice, how pale she must be under the thick make up when he walked in with his group members. And since they were already done with their rehearsal, no one also questioned the tiny beads of sweats that were forming on her forehead and neck after the rehearsal.

She is trying hard pretending that she is busy in the middle of something, while staying at close proximity with them, she is just curious, wanting to know if he has shared the incident with anyone else.

As casually as possible, she acknowledges their greetings to one another; Rainbow is not that close with Ft Island. Most of their greetings as just customary and out of respect only, so a simple smile and bowing, is enough. Just recognizing each other’s’ presence was needed.

And from the not so stealthy investigation that she did, she can concludes that Jonghoon doesn’t know the girl who breaks into his room this morning, and also the fact that he left almost as immediately as the girl, as in her which she deeply prays will stay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter