Entice

It was a mistake...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
She didn’t mean it to happen like that, she was in shocked and his question was kinda rude she thought, she didn’t really remember what happen, all she remembers was swinging her hand straight to his face. It was loud, reverberating against her ears, her other hand quickly went to , startled at her own action. Slowly she moves her hand that is hanging in the air; she can feel the stings in her hand, aching and burning pain . She has really screwed up this time, his left cheek  is now slowly turning into crimson red, and she can vaguely see the outline of her hand on his face, she can even count all her five fingers on his cheek.   Her eyes widened, just above the underside of his chin, there’s traces of blood, she looked at her hand and realizes the ring that she wore, the scratch is most probably from her ring. She has left a mark on the perfect face of Ft Island leader; their fans will kill her now.    She immediately goes to his side, cupping his left cheek, “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean for it to happen, sometime my hands don’t really listen or think before they act.”   He groans, flinching from her touch, her heart sagged ever heavier, it must hurt like hell, she just hopes it won’t leave any bruising. Taking his hand, she drags him to the sofa and sat him down, telling him to wait while she quickly went to fetch the first aid kit from the drawer. Dragging the table closer to the sofa, she sat on it, facing the injured leader.   First thing that she could think of was to treat the scratch, thank god it wasn’t deep, though the scratch was rather long, trailing just below his ear down to the chin. It wasn’t deep but it was enough that it breaks into his skin and draw out some bloods, she bites her lips and she tends to his wound. Quickly she cleans up the wound and applies some medicine to the wound, blowing some air to the wound to ease the pain, before she pasted the plaster to the wound   She then moved her attention to the traces of her hand on his cheek, the mark has gotten darker red now, making the fingers mark more visible and noticeable.   Gingerly she traces the mark, softly asking is he is hurt, blowing into it, although it actually doesn’t make any impact, she felt the need to do it at least to ease the pain in her heart. Suddenly her eyes become blurry, she knows she is almost at the verge of crying now, biting her lips she tried her best to not cry.   “U know,” she looks up to him and find herself staring straight into his eyes, it was almost hazel, with a fleck of gold, it was deep, like an endless pit. She never understands the meaning of drowning in one’s eyes, but she thinks she knows it now, “for an idol, ur skin is not that great isn’t it?” it took her a while to fully register what he was saying, finally comprehending the backhand insult he gave, she frowns, her skin has always been her flaws, it wasn’t perfect, in fact it was ugly.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter