Hwang Kwanghee

It was a mistake...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Recording will start in another 15 minutes, please get ready, we will call u when everything is done.” She glances briefly at the door watching as Jaekyung listening attentively the instruction given to them from the show’s staff.

“We understand, thank u very much.” She heard the common reply that their leader would always say as she closes her eyes, letting herself to get some more rest before the time to get onto the set.

Though, she opens her eyes in annoyance as she felt a pair of eyes watching her, boring into herself.

“What?” she snaps her attention at Woori and manages to catch the girl of guard as Woori grins awkwardly at her, raising her hands, she shook her head toward Seungah.

“Nothing.”

If only it was true, she groans, turning herself to face Woori fully, she raises her eyebrows at the rapper of Rainbow, “If u have something to say then better say it now, before we got on the set, it will be harder then.”

“Well…”

“For goodness sake, just spill it out already!” she bites into her lips after that small blow out, regretting it almost immediately.

These days her temper that she never know she had has makes it presence known almost every single damn day and almost to anyone that crosses her path.

Though that doesn’t faze Woori much as she rolls her eyes to apologetic Seungah, “Have u read the list for the guest this time?”

That’s new she thought, is there any famous big star coming to the show this time that Woori insisted on checking out the list before going out, “Why?”

“Have u?”

She shrugged, “No, u know I don’t read that things, why should I?”

“I thought u should that’s all.”

“U need to tell me why though.”

The only time when they needed to be fully aware of everyone appearing on the show is when there’s some segment or some special interaction to be done, that usually would require them to come training or at least given some script, if there is nothing of that sort, since they are used with the show, they barely do anything. Why would they, for most of the part, all they did was sitting at the corner looking amused or acted shocked and surprised over anything, she was pretty sure that they have mastered the fake laughs too.

“There’s no need of that then I guess, yeah u are right, like what u said all we need to look pretty and give proper reaction and we all are used to it already, so chill. Though…” Woori stares at her this time, scowling… “it would be better if u can get rid of that dark look on ur face when we started recording.”

“My look?”

“Yeah ur look, u’ve been looking like a widow still mourning her dead husband for almost a week already, not that we mind, but since this is TV, get rid of it for now.”

Her dark mourning look? She turns around to look at herself to the mirror, she still looks the same, still the same old her, same face same eyes same everything else.

Though, she do realised that these days, she does find it is hard to smile, but she still smile every now and then, right?

Shaking her head, she tried to smile in front of the mirror, and then grimaces, that won’t do but she guesses that will have to do, the smile might be awkward, but that is the best she has for now.

Smile… she stretches her lips and curve it upward, cringes a little as she saw the smile she has on her face, it was weird but it is a smile still.

Yeah she at least can do that, it might not be her best smile, but she will smile until her face is frozen today alright.

 

“U know, I know.” The instant she sat on her seat, he sidles up to her, grinning like he knows some secret, well at least that is what he claims.

“Know what?”

She cringes as she rubs her shoulder, the stings from his so called playful slap was still biting her hard, he inches closer to her then, as if that could happen but he still makes it happen, lowering his head to her level before whispering conspiringly, “I know what happen between u and that guy, and from the way u are acting today, it’s obvious it ended already or something happen already and it ain’t good.”

“I dunno what u are talking about. And I have no idea about what guy u are talking about.”

Yeah sure, as if she gonna admits anything to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter