Unlike

It was a mistake...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She glares at him, throwing that annoyed look at him as soon as they step out from the van, if there are just the two of them there, who would know what she would have done to him?

She deliberately avoided his hand and pushing it away as he tried to assist her from the van.

“Noona.” His voice was giving her warning, as if that would work in this kind of situation.

She gives him the eye instead.

 

“Where are u going?” she turns to glare at him then, they were left alone at the parking lot as both Taewon and Nara were send away to buy the tickets and checking the surrounding for them.

“I am this close,” holding out her fingers to him, “this close, of killing u now. So leave me alone!”

“Don’t do this.” His voice was stern, but she can hear the desperation in it too.

She scowls even more, “Don’t do what?”

“U are seriously angry.” It wasn’t what he said, it was the way he said it makes her realise that he still didn’t realise how angry she was at him.

She glares at him again then, pursing her lips, she turns away from him.

“Me angry? Why should I be?” she started to grumble as she paces herself towards the road down, “It’s nothing isn’t it? It’s not like u tricked me yet again.”

Turning around to see him following her, she stops, crossing her hands against her chest, she scowls some more, “after promising me that we will go to the folk village today, promising me that we would have great fun there, after saying the so call yes to my freaking damn request, and got me all giddy up about that damn folk village. Colour me surprise why don’t u, because obviously we are not at the folk village aren’t we? Well the damn sign told me we are at the maze land instead.” She took a step forward to him then and looks up to him, glowering, “Me getting angry? From where did u get that idea?”

He sighs then, taking off his cap before running his hand through his hair, groaning, “seriously there’s nothing to do at folk village u know.”

She smacks him hard on the chest then, “my holiday, my choice!”

“Noona.”

“If anything at least have some decency of telling me the truth!” she smacks his chest once again.

“Okay, okay I’m sorry okay.”

She pouted at the smiling him, still not willing to give in just yet, “no u are not! U’re gloating now.”

“I’m not gloating.”

“I shouldn’t have trusted u when u said we are going with our own vehicle today, I shouldn’t have said yes. I should have taken the bus like I have planned.”

Punching him hard on his left arm, she rolls her eyes, stomping her feet to the ground hard, getting all angry again.

Jonghoon, instantly flinches away, immediately jumping away from her trying to keep his feet safe.

Noticing his action, it just makes her even madder, in this kind of situation; him cowering away from her is just making her even more frustrated.

Glaring at him again, “I’m going home!” she sternly announcing it to him, turning away from him, she walks briskly toward the main road as according to the exit sign she saw on the left corner of her eyes.

 

 “Stop!”

She didn’t get to go off that far before he manages to run in front of her and stopped her.

“No!” She evaded him and continues on walking.

“Noona.” He runs in front of her again, stopping her on more.

“What?’ She looks up to him this time.

“Stop!”

She scoffs at his command, “No!” she firmly said it again to him before going around him and continues to walk.

“Noona!” this time, he grabs her by the hand and spun her to face him instead.

Shocked she immediately braces both of her hands on his chest, startled, “What?”

“Just stop, let’s talk.”

“The talk was supposed to happen before u did this, now there’s nothing to talk about, let me go!”

 

“Care to tell me now what’s really bothering u actually?”

She rolls her eyes at him before resting her head on the headrest, closing her eyes, she allows herself some time to calm down. They both are in the van now, finally after realising that she won’t actually will be able to go anywhere from walking and it’s not like she is familiar with her surrounding to just out on impulse going back to the hotel on her own, she decided that waiting for others will be the best option. That and also the fact that she remembers about their companion, it would be awkward if they come back and seeing Jonghoon being left alone there.

“The only thing that’s bothering me now is just u.”

“Look I’m sorry to take u here without ur knowledge, I thought it would be fun here, and I thought it would be a great surprise for u too. Didn’t expected to get this kind of reaction instead.”

She pouted then, still refusing to open her eyes for him, this day couldn’t get any worse, she grumbles in her thought, not only that she is here at a place that she really didn’t like, the fact that they are like 1 hour too early before the place opens is like putting salt on an open wound already to her.

“U should have asked me first u know.”

“I know, and I’m sorry baby. I really am sorry.”

 

“U really don’t want to go to folk village?” she grimaces when she uttered that question, they were finally quiet then, both are silent in the van, but she had to open her big mouth then.

“Truthfully? Then no, I find old things to be very boring and lame.”

Boring and lame, she scowls again at that remark, ignoring the urge to actually argue with him that old stuffs can be fun and interesting too.

“Why didn’t u tell me that last night?” she shifted in her seat, trying to get more comfortable.

She should be glad she guess, instead of taking the bus and going with a van instead, though under the more logic circumstances if she were to take a bus, she won’t be here instead, still since they are here already, a van is a good place where they can spend the remaining time, waiting instead of being out in the open.

‘Good thing Jonghoon takes the key from the driver ahjussi.’

“I did, remember? But u just brushed me off.”

“I did that didn’t I?”

She remembers then the cut off conversation that they have about what they want to do today, cringing she frowns as she realised that she is partly at fault in this whole deal too.

 

“Do u really want to go to the folk village though? After all, that folk village wasn’t even in ur itinerary in the first place, u decided to go there just because Hallasan was out, right?”

“It may not be in my initial itinerary, but I always thought that it would be a good place to go and visit. When Hallasan was out I thought it was sign that I should go to folk village. Simple as that.”

“Really?”

 “Yeah, really. Why a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter