Closet

It was a mistake...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Stop frowning, u look like u have the whole world on ur shoulder weighing u down.”

Is she frowning?

She contorted her face trying to reaffirm what he was saying to her, realizing how deep her thoughts was, she sighs before turning her attention back to Jonghoon.

“If I have wrinkles the fault would be all urs,” she pouted while scrunches her face at him.

“I’ll add that to the list.”

Frowning she looks at him, “list?”

“Yes list, list of all things that supposed to be my fault.”

Rolling her eyes, she turns her attention to Teddy that she is holding in her arms, “the list must be long then.” she softly whispers to herself.

 

“That just doesn't make sense.”

“It is?”

She shot a look at him once more, “yes it is.”

“Which part of it confuses u? Do u want me to explain it again? By the way, come here.”

She smiles at him then, shaking her head, she moves further away from him and the bed.

She watches as he shrugged his shoulders before he lies down on the bed. Wriggling himself trying to get the comfortable spot and just to annoy he glances at her, and when she raised her eyebrow at him, he grins.

She must admit that he is doing a good job at tempting her, whether it is to entice her to the bed or to just to annoy her, she let it to the wind. Though the force of the former is stronger.

Trying to take her mind away from the tempting picture he is illustrating rather vividly on the bed for her right now, she walks around the room, randomly picking up stuffs and putting it back down without actually taking a look at it whatsoever, “so,” she paused, clearing as she finds her voice quivers more than she thought it ought to be.

“So.” He softly echoes her word back to her.

Grabbing hard on the small globe she frowns, resisted to throw it at him.

Instead; after a few deep inhales, she puts the globe down to its place before turning back to him, “so,” she started again, “u said that u were waiting for me in the room before, but how?” she stops, cocking her head at him, questioning.

“How did I know?”

She nodded at him then.

“Obviously because u guys especially u told me, that’s how I know.”

She should have seen that one coming.

She sighs, she noted that he was teasing and making fun of her yet again, but somehow she felt like she is immune to his teasing already.

Instead she just walks to the door and tried to open it.

Not that she was planning to escape him, just that…

It works by the way, she barely had the door open, when a hand quickly clasped above hers, pulling it away from the door knob, while slowly closing the door once again.

Turning around, “If u would…” she looks up at him exasperatedly, slowly backing away from him only to realize that she already had her back firm against the door.

“If I what?”

“If u would just stop teasing me and try to be serious, this would be done in mere seconds. If all of these are just another joke from u, trying to tease me again, then don’t bother. I might just leave…”

She stops when he stands just inches from her, looming over her again, looking down to her.

“Which part of this seems like a joke to u noona?”

Seungah noted that he looks serious now, no more silly grins and no more twinkle at the corner of his eyes.

“U told me u were going to tell me a story.”

“I was…”

“Well it’s not a good idea to u start it with a lie.”

“But I wasn’t lying.”

“U specifically told that u knew I was coming into ur room that night because I told u, care to explain how that is the truth to me?”

“But that is the truth, of course.”

“How can that be? As far as my memory goes, there were only three of us there talking, devising the so called plan, so unless u are either, either, either…

“Jisook or Hyunyoung, baby.”

“What?”

“U seems to be having troubles naming the girls, just helping u out.”

She bites into her lips then, eyeing him warily, did she already tell him about what happened before?

No, she shakes her head; that has never come up in their conversation before, he never asked why she was there and she never did bother to explain ever, not that she wanted too.

Telling him what actually happen and the truth would actually mean that she would be admitting about the whole scheme, a diabolical scheme it seems.

Though, her main concern was never about her, but trying her best not to get the others aka Jisook and Hyunyoung dragged into it too.

Though, now it seems rather all of her efforts are futile.

Unless…

Pouting she looks up to him, still not believing.

“Did they put u up to this?”

That must be it, he must have met the girls and they tell him…

But why?

“Remember baby, the girls don't know whose room u were to get into to steal the boxer though.”

She blinks then, he was right.

Dammit, he is right, Jisook and Hyunyoung never knew about her plan of entering Jonghoon’s room.

That was her own decision altogether.

They weren’t even there when she makes the decision, and after the failed plan and what happen after that, she never talked about it with them.

Rather than trying to explain, she was more than willing to let the girls believe she didn’t enter any room or even make any decision which room to enter in the first place.

Then.

How?

Looking up to him, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter