A-Jax

It was a mistake...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She gasps, even though it wasn’t intentional, even she was surprised at it herself.

Her eyes went open wide as she stares across and almost automatically her hand went to as she falters a few steps back, her eyes though it never break the look , it never even blink or falter away from his stare.

It wasn’t for long as she finally almost reluctantly turns around to apologize to some people that she has collided with, she quickly take another glance toward him, though it only causes her to stumbles even more, gasping even harder.

He was coming toward her.

His face looks grim, leaving behind the girl he was with behind, looking dumbfounded by his act, though that didn’t surprise her at all. She knows him that much, Seungah admits, though it still didn’t manage to calm her down as she watches him approaches her closer and closer.

Run or stay?

That wasn’t even a question isn’t it?

She quickly gets up on her feet back and quickly takes a big steps toward the exit door, she wasn’t running, she would want to say that, but unfortunately, as her steps become lighter and quicker, she realised that she is as a matter of fact is running now, running hopefully far away from him.

There’s no way she’s gonna stay there and wait for him.

Get away, anyway, just don’t stay there, get away from him.

Even though she was in this situation herself now, not far back on her mind, she knows how nonsense she is being now. She would most probably felt ridiculed by the situation; if this was one of the scenes from any drama, she would laughs at it, but now as she is the main feature of this scene, no wait.

Even though she is in the situation herself, she still finds this oddly weird and just plain nonsense.

She is running as if she was being chased by some monster or demon, as if she is trying to get away from someone who could endanger her if she is caught, almost like she might be killed and it would be game over.

As if she has done something wrong, as if she was caught doing something wrong…

She stops then, frozen still, realising how silly she is after all.

What made her decided to run?

Though, she admits that she would still walk away from it, but she was planning to do it with more dignity, more dignified, almost quietly of course and most definitely not with this feeling, not with this thought.

Even he caught her caught them, she should just raises her eyebrow to him, and then nodded briskly at him before walking off to the sunset or at least toward the exit door, yeah that is what she supposed to do.

Not running away like a lunatic like this.

Leaning against the hard wall, she takes her breathes in slowly, trying to regain herself.

This is silly, way too silly and almost bordering adolescence, she should calm down and think about this thoroughly.

After all she is not at fault here.

She is…

Her train of thoughts was interrupted when her phone buzzed, jarring her out to the real time now.

Even before she manages to fish out her phone from her bag, she already know who was calling her, it was a given already, she notices it bitterly.

“Where are u?”

That annoys her, how not frantic his voice is, how it doesn’t laced with any tinge of guilt at all, or worries too.

Though what annoys her the more is how calm he sounded, he was caught, pretty sure what she saw earlier wasn’t something out of her imagination, and she did caught him, at least he should be feeling some sort of awkwardness right?

So she chooses to stay quiet then, not gonna say a word to him at all.

Okay, that was her initial plan though it doesn’t always to work the way she initiated, like what life has been teaching her since young.

“Where are u?”

She grimaces then, so tempted to answer him back, so tempted to just say anything.

Maybe she should just scream and shout at him then.

“Dammit Oh Seungah answer me!”

That manages to snap her resolve, “don’t dammit me, u brat! I left, what do u expect? Or u want me to stay and enjoy the damn show?”

Oh, there’s no use to pretend like everything is okay, hell she refuses to pretend that she didn’t see or realised anything.

She refused to do that.

“It wasn’t like that.” That annoys her even more, she would prefer him to be angrier or at least to get madder, not suddenly calms down as soon as he heard her voice, not like this.

“I don’t care.” She bit her lips as she retorted that to him, it doesn’t seem like a futile effort, she at least say it with much conviction. Through gritted teeth that is, she would love to actually shouted at him, scream too but since as always her rational and overthinking overrule even herself, she manages to control her voice and herself using the fact that she is in the open place as reasoning factor.

Guess, she could say that he is lucky that there are others everywhere around her.

“It’s not what u think.” She rolls her eyes, while staring at the phone, getting exasperated, she was contemplating

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter