Storge

It was a mistake...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He stares at her, raising his brows, “do u really need me to repeat myself?”

“Honestly speaking? Yes!” she stops, closing her eyes for a moment; she takes a deep breath and exhales it out slowly, calming herself down.

Looking at him once more, she calmly extended her hand out to him, “stop playing games with me, just give me my bag. It’s getting late and I should check in as soon as possible. So please – “

“I wasn’t playing any game.”

She scoffs instead, “u are messing with me, this whole being there everywhere I went, and trying to make me confused and baffled and even dumbstruck all the time, u are messing with me! U can’t deny it, for what reason I dunno wh-“ she stops, grimacing, of course she knows why he is doing this to her.

Tilting her head to him, “it needs to stop! And I will make the decision that it will end here!”

“And why should I listen to u ahjumma?”

She opened her eyes to him, “cause it’s my life u are messing up with!” biting her lips, she paused yet again, inhaling and exhaling once more before she looks at him once again, “I’m tired, so please don’t do this to me. Just stop.”

Seeing her defeated sight would be enough, she fervently prays, it would be enough isn’t it, to show him that she is done and defeated already?

Resting her back against the elevator door, she took a peek at him who is still holding the open button from the outside.

‘Just put that damn bag inside and release that damn button, please.’

“Life would be much easier for u ahjumma if u just listen to me.”

Wh- what? She was perplexed hearing that from him; her life has always been easy and simple before him, if not for him, if not-. She shuts up, not wanting to retort back to him, she is, as much as she would deny it, is at his mercy, totally at his mercy.

“My life would be easy if u just leave me alone.” She answers him back.

“Ah- maybe,” she backs away more into the wall as she watches his grin, “but then that life would be much boring isn’t it?”

“My old life is not boring! Thank u very much.”

“It’s not?” his question felt more like it was mocking her more than anything.

She glares at him once more, putting her hands on her waist, she stomped her feet, “it was very,” she paused, “very exciting, yes.”

She falters then, hesitating as she looks at seemingly knowing him, “damn u!” she stomps her feet once more, harder this time, “So what If it’s not exciting? Not everything is life should be exciting. Calm life is good too!”

“Calm is good.” She nodded agreeing with his statement, although she eyed him warily as he slowly walks into the elevator leaving her bag behind.

“Of-of course it’s, of course- what are u doing?” she immediately crosses her hand on her chest, her one and only defence move well this and her foot stomping, that she is considering of unleashing it if he come any closer to her.

She breathes out in relief when he stops halfway, staring at her.

Straightening her back, she frowns at him, “if u are planning to stay in here, maybe we should change place then.” She gestures toward the door which to her horror is closing down as she speaks.

“The door! The door!” she frantically gesturing Jonghoon, her eyes widened and she is almost hyperventilating now, actually scratch that, she is hyperventilating now, groaning at the confused Jonghoon, she takes the matter into her own hand and rushes toward the door, her only aim was to get before the door closes, grab her bag and dash away from there as fast as she can. If she is lucky she will escape Jonghoon unscathed.

 

“Idiot.”

She grimaced and pouted hearing that from him, her head is aching like really bad now, but her pride prevented her from doing anything to it.

It was such a beautiful dream, almost like a fairy-tale to be able to escape from him that easily, a dream that was shattered by a closed shut elevator door that she just bumped into a minute ago.

She is tearing up, she can practically feel the wetness in her eyes, something that is threatening to fall down any minute now.

One

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter