Bewitched

It was a mistake...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She pursed her hands into the pockets of her jacket, walking quickly heading toward the old studio that was only down the street where she lives.

They needed a place to talk and somehow she felt that the park is not suitable enough, and as much as his idea of getting to one of the hotel available sounded logical and make sense, she couldn’t take the risk.

It is one of DSP old studio and they still use it for their training even now, most of the DSP kids, debuted or even trainees live around the same area, and they all are using that studio to train in their free time or if they don’t have the time to go to DSP main building.

She just hopes that there wouldn’t be any trainees of any DSP artistes there for the moment.

 

Her heart beats with the sound of the door being unlock and opened, sighing she steps inside it, her hand automatically reached out for the light switch on the left side of the wall, something that she ought to be familiar with but still find her hand shaking when reaching out for it.

She grimaces when the lights are finally on, blinking a few times to get used with the sudden brightness of the room.

Okay, she immediately regretted her decision to come here, maybe, she thoughts as she looks around, here is not such a good place after all; there are practically mirrors everywhere, all around them, she grimaces even more as she keeps on darting around.

 

She sees herself reflected in every one of it, well that what mirror does anyway, she sighs, but having mirror all around u meaning that every single side and aspect of u are being reflected and amplified to not just ur eyes but also to others too, she groans at that thought.

 

This is definitely not a good place.

 

Quickly she walks away from him to the other side of the room, pursing her cheeks she started to check out her surrounding, this is bad, there’s nothing she can use in here if she wanted to hide, not that she wanted to, but in this situation she strongly believes that she needed to hide away the moment they started their talk anyway.

 

This is so no good.

 

Maybe that hotel suggestion is not bad at all after all, at least they have the bed, the bathroom, the comfort of no one walking in and caught them too.

 

“What are u doing?”

She flinches involuntarily and curses at that, glances briefly at him she bites into her lips, still walking around aimlessly while loosening up her hair, at least if anything she can always hide behind her hairs, “nothing,” she shakes her head, grimacing as her voice cracked and suddenly feels dry.

This is nonsense, here they are in an inconspicuous place, and all of a sudden she felt awkward now, what’s going on?

They even shared the same bed before.

 

Okay, wrong argument point; she turns around to hide her reddening face from his view, only to groans more, as she saw her red face looking back at her.

There’s nowhere to hide here.

 

“Are u done?”

She twirls around, only to come in full contact with his broad chest, bumping into it rather hard, grimacing as she raises her hands to his chest trying to stabilize herself.

What’s the use of mirrors if he still is able to sneak up on her like that then?

“Are u done?” he asked her again, his hands stealthily, although she notices it, sneaking up on her waist, holding her close to him, she gasps a little though she didn’t nothing to the hand that is now holding her waist firmly.

“Done with what?” she didn’t even try to wriggle her way out this time, it’s no use and she is too shaky to fight him for now.

This place, she is putting all the blame to this place, it is making her feel so vulnerable and so .

Just like the mirrors somehow were able to reflects everything that she wanted to hide from him.

Every single bits of it.

 

Bending down to her again, he kisses her left temple, “done checking out the place like it is ur first time coming here.” she can hear clearly the chuckle in his words, the smile in his voice, of course she could never hide from him.

She pouted, he is once again stating the obvious, “I didn’t do that.”

She closes her eyes, as he bending down once more, anticipating the kiss, and yet, it never come.

Opening her eyes, annoyed, she looks at him, pouting, although she never intended to do that in the first place.

He merely chuckles now, pinching her nose slightly before tightening his embrace over her, “trying to find a place where u could hide, noona?”

Noona?

Okay, even though she insisted him calling her that, it doesn’t feel nice to actually hearing it in actual.

Noona, somehow that seems so distant and so cold now, she realised that she would rather him calling her ahjumma than noona now.

“Nonsense, why should I wanna hide?” her voice cracked yet again, she grimaces as the strange pitch echoes in the empty room.

Gosh, what is wrong with her?

“Uh I could think one reason standing tall in front of u, right now.” It wasn’t what he says, okay it is reflecting of what he is saying, but the way he was saying it along with that cheeky grin and smirk on his face, he really does think so highly of himself.

Seungah scowls; well at least he has that effect on her, that is for sure.

Shaking her head once more, she used her long hair to hide her face away from him, glancing one more into the room, her eyes brighten as she saw the mini make shift pantry.

“Are u thirsty? I can make u some drinks, we don’t have much but I know that we have some instant here.”

They always have something, at least that is what she is praying for, something, anything.

 

Grabbing her hand before she takes off to that small table next to the fan, Jonghoon jerks her to him and hugs her again, “I don’t need anything. I just need u.”

“Need me? For what?.”

“For nothing, just let me hold u for now.”

“Why?”

“Cause I really miss u.”

Shaking her head now, she pushes away from him, hiding from him, she scurried toward the pantry once more.

“I’ll make u that drink, what do u want? Coffee? Tea?” she forced the cheerful tone out of her, breathing a sigh of relief as for once it didn’t crack, even though she realised, as she grabs the pap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter