Predicament

It was a mistake...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I can’t cook!”

He stops then, unfortunately for her, his stop was sudden and unexpected that she ended up tripping on her own legs and-

Cringing she looks up to him, this is just even worse she realized.

Shaking his head, he bends down to her, kneeling in front of her, he carefully checking her up, to see if she was injured or anything.

“I think we had that talk before, I know u can’t cook baby.”

Looking at him then she pouted, “then why?”

“Then why am I taking u home?”

She pushes his hand then, instead of taking his offer to help her get up, she manages to stand on her own then, “to ur home, not just home, but urs.”

“Well cause I think u wouldn’t like if u were being taken to another people’s home.”

“Hey, stop joking around. I’m genuinely nervous here.”

She shakes her head when she saw him open his arms to her, crossing her arms she turns back and started walking to the other direction.

“Okay, okay,” he quickly intercepts her, smiling into her eyes, “there won’t be anyone there, just us. Why are u getting so nervous?”

Pouting as she took his hand, she let herself, half reluctantly to be dragged by him toward to lift, escaping seems futile now.

Just like her life, somehow she knows that comes what may, she will see the inside of his house today.

She frowns while softly tugging his hand, “and how does the fact that no one would be there should make me less nervous?”

She scolded herself for asking the question, even though his face cannot be seen from where she is now, but she can totally imagine the sly look on his face.

Boys and his yellow thinking, it will be the same anywhere isn’t it?

Though, she admitted gleefully, the colour yellow doesn’t just exclusively implies to just boys, she shakes her head again then, as much as she realised that them being together is somehow has open another set of world for them, a whole lot more adventure and journey they were to experience.  

And believe her when she said that she is very much eager to experience it all, not merely or teasingly, but head on full experience is what she is expecting and what she is determine she would get.

Though the house visit that he suggested is still somehow a little worrisome for her, being left alone with him this time felt so much different than before.

As the feelings are now mutual and reciprocated, those time spent together is almost like a situation of boiling water, each time a degree is added. Sooner or later, it will blow out.

And as much she would love to put all the responsibility to him, she is very much having thoughts, as in plural in her mind all the time.

As much as all the skinships are very much welcomed, she found herself to be unashamedly wanting for more and more each time.

They don’t kiss anymore, she realised sadly.

After her confession, their intimate moment has become even more scarce and less frequent.

And she knows she has herself to blame for that too.

 

But what will happen if she suddenly jumped at him, would he be surprised or welcome it with open arms?

That, is something that she knows she would never know as she is for sure is not brave enough to try it.

 And even if he is the one who initiate anything, she still won’t know how to react to it too.

 

God, she gasped horridly.

Digging her feet deeper into the hard flooring, she suddenly had another panic attack, she is certain now that she doesn't want to go to his house today, she is not ready yet.

She is not ready at all, biting into her lips, her wrestle with her hand, trying to get it free from his grip once again.

He stops again, and yet again she stumbled herself right into his back, as she was busy trying to get free from his hand.

“Ahjumma, it is just a house visit, why are u getting so freak out?”

“I’m not ready yet!” she suddenly blurted it out, not realising what she was saying until she says it.

“Ur understanding of modesty, honestly, is confusing me. What are u thinking ahjumma?”

Turning her head sideway, avoiding from him looking at her, she softly mumbles ‘nothing’ while backing off slowly towards the wall.

Modesty, gosh, instinctively her hands shot out crossing her chest, holding or basically hiding it tight from him.

She even wore the mismatched underwear today, she grimaces even more.

She needs to go home; she just can’t let him see her like this, isn’t it?

At least not the first time-

What the hell she is thinking? Seungah frowns then, cocking her head, she blinks, getting confused at her own thought.

Did she just imagine about –

“I, I don’t think I should be here, I need to go back. I’ll call u later, sorry Jonghoon ah.”

 

The exit door never seems so far away like today, her face is freaking hot right now, she can’t even think straight at all. Getting away is her main mission now, others she would deal with it later, in time she will talk to him about what happen today, definitely gonna be truthful to him about why she run away today.

Yeah, next week she will definitely gonna call him back, or at least switch on her phone, so that he could contact her, next week or maybe the week after that, just maybe…

The way human thinks, is sometime confusing for her, even when she herself is among one of the crowd, running away when she knows the chances of her getting away would be most less likely close to none, and yet she still did it.

Or the idea of him chasing her down and stopping her is very much implanted already in her head the minute she started to walk away from him, but still the real scene manages to startled the hell out of her and she even produces the most wonderful eep! sound ever.

So n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter