It's raining...

It was a mistake...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She sighs as she looks out from the window, propping her chin against the rails, pouting as she watches the drizzles get even heavier.

She slowly turns around when she heard the faint chuckles behind her, pouting at him “even the god is not on my side isn’t it?”

Slowly walking up towards her, he ruffles her head slightly before peered through the window, “it seems like it isn’t it?”

She groans again, sighing, she promptly slides back to her seat, “I specifically choose this day, after so much deliberation. They clearly said that it would be sunny today, no cloud, just the blue sky and sun shining brightly, they said that! Look what I’ve got instead.” She groans as she rested her head against the mirror, shiver as the cold surface greeted her forehead.

“Maybe it’s a sign.” He whispered it on her ears as she keeps on looking dejectedly at the window.

She protests a little as he tugs her away from the mirror and holds her from behind though she still tilted her head, giving him access to her neck, when he holds her in his embrace tightly, “a sign indeed.”

“For u to give up.”

“On u?”

“Hey!”

“Maybe I should.”

“Should what?” he tightens his hands around her abdomen, stopping for a while to ask the question before he continues to nuzzle on her neck, inhaling the sweet smell of her.

It’s intoxicating; she remembers he said that to her before when she whines about him breathing into her neck all the time.

Her smell is driving him crazy, he carefully whispered that exact words to her before, eliciting a nervous laugh from her and a blush on her cheeks for certain.

“Given up on u.” she nudges her head toward his, cringing a little as it bumped a little too hard that she expected.

He stops then, though she knows it wasn’t from what she did it is from what she said, “hey, don’t say that. I don’t like it.”

She continues to stare at the big screen window, groaning slightly as she realised by the look of the outside the rain won’t subside anytime soon.

Looking down at her lovely dress, she sighs deeper, she has everything planned so perfectly today, she was certain that nothing could come her way, nothing would dampen her determination.

Never expected that the weather would play dirty little trick on her like this.

She turns around though when he released his hold on her, stepping away from her quietly, sensing his change of mood, she refocused her attention back to him.

Frowning, she contemplates, maybe she has gone a little too far with her teasing, she grimaces.

“U seem so adamant about this outing.” He looks at her and smiled softly, he looks a little sorry too for her.

He seems okay, she sighs in relief, watching him as he retreat back to the sofa, his eyes never left her though, watching her under his hooded eyes, questioning her.

Shrugging, she moves forward under his gesture, smiling as she falls into his embrace quickly positioned herself into his tight embrace on the sofa.

“Am I?” she groans softly as he now no longer interested in her smell, instead he was keen of leaving his traces on her instead, she smiles as she felt him planting small trails of his kisses along her back shoulder up to her nape.

He stops then though his breath still resonated behind her ear, “aren’t u?” he softly whispers to her ear.

“Am I being too much?” she leaned back, falls deeper into his body, sighing softly as she buries her face into his chest.

Kissing the top of her visible head, he smiles gently at her, shaking his head, “nope. There’s no way u can be too much for me.”

“Am I being silly, getting so worked up over an outing? I mean it’s not like we are going to have good time being out there for certain, who knows what might happen. We might get recognized and mobbed,” she stops, chuckles as she straightened her body and turn around to face him, “well at least for u that is. U might hate what I have planned out and we would have the worst time out there, or worse, that!” she pointed at the window, gesturing toward the cascades water still heavily pouring down on the city of Seoul.

She laughs then, falling back to his embrace, “maybe it’s a good thing that it rain today, save u from all the trouble isn’t it?”

Though her smile faded as she stares at the window once more, it would have been a glorious day out there with him today, she was so certain of that.

 

“U acted like we never went out together before.”

“But…”

“U know we have our own series of dates in Jeju already, right?”

That wasn’t the same, she wants to retort that to him, Jeju and Seoul are two different things.

She would know since she has the same argument with herself and the rest of rainbow girls already before.

And each time, she comes out with the same conclusion it wasn’t just the same.

“Is it because u caught me out with someone that u were so determine about having ur own outing too?”

“U told me that ‘being caught’ is only used when u did something wrong, are u finally confessing to me now?”

He merely chuckles as he tugs her down back to him, “That’s not what I mean. There’s nothing happen that time, what do I need to do to make u believe it?”

Refusing to engage any further to that discussion, she freed herself from his embrace and gets up from the sofa, headed straight to the kitchen, rummaging through the fridge finding anything to make her busy.

“Don’t u have anything?”

She frowns, pulling a face as she holds up a wilting vegetables from the fridges, the colour o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter