Door

It was a mistake...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungah groans as she mentally slaps herself on the forehead she stood staring at the door in horror.

She flinches a little when the loud banging started to reverberate against the closed door.

“Open the door!” then it comes, it was clearly an order, a precise, crisp and clear order from the mighty him.

It didn’t come alone though, along with it was a slew of curses and grunting, that was making sure that the order didn’t get undermine or anything of that sort.

It was obviously a serious demand.

Not that she was expecting anything else, and as if she was gonna do what he says, either way.

She bits into her lips though, realized that maybe just maybe, this is not such a good idea after all.

“Damm it!”

She cringes when she heard his voices once again, grimaces as she heard him groaning, if she knows him well, she would have guessed that he kicks the damn door, hard.

Though he knows very well that it won’t do him much aside from bringing him pain, that is, and she knows him too well indeed.

“Stop kicking the door Jonghoon, u might break ur leg.” She calls out to him, making sure that his voice was all calm and controlled, though all the time she was slowly cowering on his bed, covering her whole body with his blanket trying to drown down the knocking sounds that was getting louder, “and.. go away!” she calls out from his duvet, knowing fully well that it is just like him kicking the damn door, yelling telling him to leave her alone was a futile attempt on her behalf.

“Open the damn door noona. U’re behaving like a kid.”

She cringes at his chiding, not that she was disagreeing with him, she noted under the layers of the duvet, how many blankets does one need to sleep by the way, she ponders, that there’s no denying of what he says, she did acted like a child just now and even now.

Groaning she jeered at the door, ignoring the temptation to stick out her tongue too, so be it, if she was acting like a child then, then there’s nothing else to lose to continue acting like one, isn’t it?

“So what if I am! Go away!” she paused then, hesitating for a little before she shouted though with much less force this time, “Just for 5 minutes!” her voice falters at the end of the sentence.

Well, it’s not a lie that she was hoping that he would do as she asked him too.

Not that she expected him to, but at least hoping for is still viable.

Who knows a screw might find its way to his brain just in time, or maybe a few lose ones gets lost during his wrestling the door that he would do as she asked him too.

“So that u can run away from all of these messes that U created? No!”

Ah well there goes that, unexpectedly she didn’t felt the slightest disappointed at all, if anything, she would say that she felt rather proud that he is doing exactly what she thinks he would do.

 

This is strange, she realized.

They are doing something that she truthfully hates, confrontation is definitely not her style, and any confrontation with Jonghoon is something that she often dreaded before.

But now her blood is pumping, her adrenaline is no doubt is high, if she looks at herself on the mirror, she for sure would be bright red, flushed.

She is breathing hard, even though she on his bed, she is not relaxed at all, her hands were busy clenching on to the duvet, her eyes were big and ready, heart is beating hard… she was in a war, and she’s enjoying it, isn’t she?

No doubt he is the same on the other side of the door, if anything, he would be fuming mad now, gritting his teeth staring hard at the door as if he would devour the damn door just to get to her.

Does he enjoys this long missing bantering from them as much as she is too?

 

Getting out from her bed, she stomps toward the door, frowning at the grumbling sound she still heard from the other side.

 

She bites into her lips as she puts her hands on the door, she would actually she should have guessed that the accommodating Choi Jonghoon won’t last long.

Not if he is with her that is.

She grins at that thought.

After their last fight at SBS, it seems that it has sort of frightened Jonghoon a little bit that he was becoming more mellow and more accommodating, instead of the confident, brusque man she know he is.

With her, it always seems that he tries to hold back somehow.

She thought that she likes it, she really do.

She swore that she is over with the whole fighting, shouting, kicking and screaming but the she quickly realized that the mellow Choi Jonghoon is far scarier than the no nonsense version of him.

Everytime he looks at her with guilt or even uncertainty, her thoughts started to go on overdrive and overthinking everything.

She tries to ignore it and pretend that everything is alright, but look at where it has gotten them?

 

She frowns as she slid down in front of the door, lost in her thoughts just now, she only realized that everything seems so quiet now.

Leaning against the now quiet door, she sighs, this is not good, it was way too quiet out there for her, way too eerily quiet.

She was tempted to try to open the door, to see if he was still there or just left. The old him wouldn’t leave just like that, but the new him, maybe the new him…

She waited by the door for a full 5 minutes, holding her breath, waiting for any sound, but when nothing happens still, she finally conceded that maybe just maybe he did has given up.

Grunting she quickly got off from the floor, slowly making her way to the bed.

There’s no reason for her to stay here anymore, she decided. If he wants to walk away then so can she.

Though, she doesn't want to, not because she enjoys the fight, she quickly corrected herself as she bends d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter