Love Fool

It was a mistake...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was standing tall at the front of the stairs, not talking not even turning to look at her, just looking beyond over the window to the view sprawled up for his eyes, something she finds very irritating actually.

“I’m not gonna say sorry.” She finally finds her voice, hesitate over the whisper of the wind, but the silent treatment is killing her even more, the option she has is either to speak up or walk out, and somehow she knows that speaking out is better than to leave and causing another unwanted scene.

She already resigned to the fact that many are most probably be talking about them now, living in kpop idol world, gossiping is their best entertainment ever, not that the idols have been lacking in providing any that the others could talk about.

“Cause u think what u did is not wrong.” He calmly replied back to her, though his back is still to her.

“Yes- what?” she was studying her own hands when she absentmindedly agreeing with him, though it wasn’t long before she realised what he was accusing her of, “No, I’m not gonna say sorry cause I did nothing wrong!” she shakes her head, irritated that she has to explain this to him.

“Holding on to another man’s hand is not wrong then?” he was still looking up ahead, but the stiffness of his voice, how sharp and curt it was not hard to notice at all, it was cold, it was red, it was tough.

She opens trying to say something, but she can’t think of any, she really doesn’t know how to react to things like this.

She seriously thinks that it wasn’t much big of a deal she holding onto Hyeongkon’s, he is after all like her oppa already.

Though they both are 88-ers, the fact that Hyeongkon always take care of her and the rest of Rainbow girls, does feel like she has an oppa with her.

He wasn’t someone she ever thought about romantically and skinship wasn’t that foreign between them, holding hands, kissing on the cheeks and even hugging, it was nothing because like her, he also has no feeling at all for her.

 

Though, it dawned to her, even if she doesn’t see it as anything wrong, she remembers the one time when both of them were called by their CEO for their closeness, asking whether they were dating or anything of that sort.

Even though DSP never have a no dating rule and that they doesn't really care about office romance, it was more about trying to know if there is any preventive measure need to be done, the sort of trying to find whether they are together or not, and if they are, whether they wanted for it to be shown or hidden.

It was more like a counselling, the last time when two of DSP kids dated, the whole clan was forced to go through what need to be done and what not to be done workshop, and when the one DSP and one of the other company dated, they were once again forced to go through another set of workshop of what can be done and what cannot be done.

Anyway, back to the main point, she muses, as much as she wanted others to see that there’s nothing going on even two people from different gender are close, others most probably won’t share the same idea as hers, isn’t it?

What may seem to her like no big deal and wasn’t anything major, might looks totally different from others.

Especially from someone who-

She glances at him, realising, “it wasn’t like I did it on purpose.” She softly mutters while wrestling with the end of her blouse.

“It was very much deliberate to me though.”

“I mean,” she walks up to him, though she stops just behind him, still not sure if she wants to face him just yet, “it wasn’t like I did it because I wanted to, it was more like I needed too.”

“Needed too?” he turns to her, looking own at her.

She nodded then, tugging the end of his jacket, toying with the zipper, she looks down again, “they changed the schedule, instead the usual recording, they did the Horror Theme for Star king, it was horrible, totally horrible.” She shudders, remembering it, “they talk about that one gal who lost her head in a freak accident at work, and then after that she stays in her work place and keeps on wandering to find her head again, which is weird since she was cremated with her head already. They also talk of a story about a woman who died from giving birth and her baby was stolen from her, so she was searching for her baby, asking everyone if they have seen her baby. And then there was the story about a man who died while killing his wife, but since he was not done, he keeps coming back to kill her again and again. Then there was this story about the student who committed suicide because she didn’t get no. 1 in her school, only later to find out that the teacher did some mistake while marking her paper and she actually is no. 1 after all. And then that story of a –”

She looks up to him when he suddenly cupped her cheeks, “I got it.”

She shakes her head then, “It was horrible Jonghoon, totally horrible and they keep on playing this scary music,” she grabs into his jacket tighter, “and the whole studio was dark. There were even some staffs wore than long wig thingy stan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter