Ambiguity

It was a mistake...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“U don’t have any right to tell me what I should or should not do!”

“I'm not telling u, i'm asking u.”

She glares at him, getting annoyed once more at him. “Doesn’t matter what it is, the answer is still no!"

"Don't make it hard, just do what i tell u!"

“Hah! See? Well guess what? No!"

"Oh Seungah ssi!"

"It won't work this time. I'm leaving!"

U are staying!"

"I don’t care what do u think of urself, but u don’t own me, never!”

She stomps her feet down, wincing as it was harder that she initiated.

“Don’t make it so damn hard. For once, can u at least listen to me, just this one damn time!”

“Don’t u dare damn me! I will listen to u if u make sense, but u’re not making any now. This is freaking nonsense!”

“If u listen to me, just shut up and listen to me, then u will see how this makes all sense.”

She scoffs him off, “what does make sense in this nonsense? I’m going to my hotel!”

“NO! U're not!”

She flinches by his sudden shout; still it didn’t dampen her anger at all.

“YES I AM!” she retorted back.

“U are staying with me, that’s final!”

“Says who?”

“Says me!”

"Who the hell do u think u are?"

"Oh Seungah ssi-"

"Stop calling my name!" she glares at him, turning around to face the balcony, she takes a deep breath trying to calm herself down, “Just give me my bag.” she softly said as she senses him standing close behind her now.

“Is there anything u need? I can get it for u.” she bites her lips instead; he is sure stubborn as a mule isn't he?

“Jonghoon ah, stop it! Please stop it! Just give me my bag so I can leave this place. I dunno what more u want from me, but I have nothing anymore that i can give u. Just let me go.”

“I don’t want anything from u, I just want u to stay here.”

"Why?"

"Cause I feel like it."

She groans, her head is throbbing like crazy now, “stop trying to take over my life, u brat!”

“Ur life is something I am not interested in.”

She growls as she turned to face him again, “then freaking back off!” it took all of her will to utter that words with so much restrained in her voice, whether she likes it or not, she is getting all angry again.

“Stop being so damn stubborn, why don’t u?”

She can't decide what makes her annoyed more, him calling her stubborn or the calmness in his voice when he commended it instead.

“Then why don’t u stop being so damn ridiculous first!” she hisses this time, still uttering the words carefully through her gritted teeth.

"The one who’s being ridiculous now is not me.”

“U're the one who’s keeping me captive against my will, and u have the nerve to call me the ridiculous one?”

“IF u have some sense in that thick skull of urs, then u wouldn’t- we wouldn’t be in this situation, isn’t it?”

“What do u mean?”

“I dunno why u are so stubborn and adamant against my offer. This must be much better than some gritty hotel that u are planning to stay.”

“The hotel I’m staying is not gritty, yes, it is much lesser than this one but it is okay I am fine with it, I don’t need some luxury hotel to stay in so I don’t need ur damn offer.”

“Why not?”

“Cause I don’t want it, cause I don’t need it.”

“See u are being nonsense again.”

“Me being nonsense? Just because I said no to u?”

“Because u said no to something good, u are being stupid!”

“Stupid? U arrogant selfish insolent - ”

“I’m not a kid ahjumma!”

“Then stop acting like one!” She was breathing hard again, her face was flushed, her heart palpitate and her head is throbbing, if she is a cartoon, smokes would be coming out from her and clouded everything already, the way she sweats now almost feels like her body is on fire.

He, she notices was almost the opposite of her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter