Cargo

It was a mistake...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks to Hongki’s interference at the nick of time just now, she did end up in his room yet again.

Although she mused, from the kiss they share or to be precise how intense the kisses were, she was pretty sure that, come what may, no storm or hurricane will stop it from happening, she was for certain will end up in his room nevertheless.

Doesn’t really matter whether she was willing or not, not that she expected any much resistance from herself that is, room will be their next in line as where to go after that.

At least with that sudden intrusion, she is seated comfortably on the sofa instead of the other option-

Instinctively she glances at the well-made bed with the corner of her eyes.

Heat started to creep up to her cheeks as she started to imagine all the whole ‘what would happen if’.

If, they weren’t interrupted just now, just what would have happen?

Where would she end?

Will it be good?

Is he…

What the hell is she thinking?

Jolting out from her own imagination, she clears guiltily.

 

4 days ago, she sighs at that thought, just freaking 4 days ago if they were caught in that kind of situation; though she doubt the 4 days ago her would let something like that to happen in the first place.

But if it they somehow ended up like that by some twist of fate, she would have jerked away hard from him the instant she heard that voice.

Might bumped her head or stumbles and fall flat on her face while doing it, but she would definitely will try to get away from him as soon as possible, that is for sure.

Might even bite into his lips try to stop him from continuing ravishing her lips too, she paused slightly at that thought, brushing against her lips unconsciously, she winced as she realised that it was slightly swollen.

Or maybe she would just stomped his feet some more, instead.

She chuckles at that thought, somehow stomping his feet has become something that is almost like a hobby for her.

Her very own foot exercise.

She would most probably be shrieking her lungs out, yes she would definitely be screeching like hyena isn’t it?

Though she admits that she would most probably end up pretending that whatever happened earlier didn’t really happen, and that it was nothing. Might have to fake a a short term loss of memory due to trauma too.

4 damn days ago.

 

Instead off to be taken into the situation like that, Seungah grimaces remembering her very own reaction back then now.

Although she did flinched a little, surprised by the voice

His hands, his firm grip, his strong hold on her, stops her from moving away, from jerking away from him.

He immediately intensifies his kiss, making her forgot all over again her surrounding, drowning her into him, deeper and deeper, and she reluctantly admitted now that she thinks of it, it was something that doesn’t really took that much effort from him after all. She was his willing captive.

And under his guidance, under that damn talented lips and tongue of his that is, oh yes, she remembers that.

They slowed down slowly and gradually.

They take some deep breaths in between the kisses, reducing the intensity from the throes of the kiss into a slower nibble on the lips, to simple resting lips against one another, before he finally broke it off.

Breathing hard against his lips, she her lips against his, before resting her head onto his chest now.

She runs her hands through her hair once more, remembering that she did run her tongue against his lips before, she really did that.

Seungah grunts again at that thought but she also remembers what she did next, that was even more embarrassing to her.

As his hand rested against the back of her head, running it softly into her hair, she chuckles softly onto his shirt, a happy satisfied chuckle, she realised horridly.

Satisfied of what?

No, she shakes her head, it wasn’t a satisfied laugh just now, it was a, a- a-

Ah yes laughter because of how funny it was.

Yes, during that time her mind was only thinking about how funny is her situation is, she was laughing because she finds it to be so damn ridiculous that, just a moment before that, she was about to go head to head with him, ready to defend whatever that she needed to defend at all cost, and yet-

 

How did?

What did?

When did-

She frowns and shakes her head as she tries to understand what has happen in between all of that, groaning, she sinks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter