Daft

It was a mistake...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“U must be so damn proud right now, aren’t u?”

She glares at him as she slowly backing away from him, using the bed as her last barricade separating her from him, though judging from the way he looks at her, it shouldn’t be her worry now.

“Come here.”

He just merely stares at her, while gesturing for her to come to him.

She ignores his gesture, instead she glowers at him some more, “if u have the freaking keys with u all this while, use it! Are u having fun making fun of me?”

“I didn’t and never thought of making fun of u, now don’t be silly and come here!” he spoke almost nonchalantly while still looking at her blankly.

Though when he took a step forward toward her, she instinctively straightened her body and stifles a shriek.

That didn’t stop him though; instead he just bores another blank look at her and continues to move forward.

So instead she glares at him and, “No! U selfish, arrogant, annoying man!”

She didn’t yell, she didn’t even raise her voice, she hisses, talking through her gritted teeth while watching him like a hawk as he maneuver himself closer to her, cleverly outdo the obstacles she desperately conjures up in hope of separating her from him.

Feeling helpless, she took a step backward, distancing herself from him even more.

That somehow manages to tick him off, she watches as his demeanor changes in front of her, he closes his eyes, taking a deep breath, she watches in awe as his jaw ticked as he clenches his own teeth, “What are u doing? Come here!”

She quickly shakes her head then.

“Don’t make me repeat myself. Come here!”

Eep! She never like it when he speaks through his clenched jaw, she slowly shakes her head as her eyes darted around, trying to find any escape route.

“Don’t even think about it.”

“I wasn’t thinking about it at all.” She retorted back, pouting at him.

“Yeah sure, so u won’t mind if I close this right?”

She watches as he moves to the door and closes it while watching her with his detached look.

She glowers at him then.

 

“Now let me explain myself, I seriously dunno what the hell u’re talking about. Yes I have the key, but I didn’t plan to use it since I want u to open the damn door urself for me.”

She wishes that he was shouting, but he is not, instead he was saying it as of matter factly, she cringes at that, though she still manages to glare at him.

“Well since I didn’t, u use the damn key anyway!”

She snapped back to him, pointing at the key that was lying haplessly on the floor.

He curses, running his hand through his hair, he grunted and swears, “Yes! I did damn well use it, because we were getting nowhere, and I’m not gonna to spend my time talking to u on the phone when I can talk to u like this, now come here!”

She throws the pillow at him then, getting angry even more, “stop telling me to come to u! If u wait a lil longer I might open the door to u, but no u just can’t wait isn’t it?”

“Ah really now, if I want a lil longer, u will open the damn door then? How much longer are we talking here Oh Seungah ssi? Are u going to wait until I want to use the bathroom, or maybe I fell asleep before u open the door?”

She opens before closing it again, turning away from him, she curses under her breath, that thought did actually crosses her mind a lil earlier, but then again, there’s too many things that run across her head just now, she would most probably think just about anything.

“At least I did think of opening the door.”

“Uhuh…”

“Better than u at least! Lying and tricking me!”

“When did I do that?”

“Huh! U were banging on the door, cursing at it, demanding for me to open it, all in while u already have the key. Why would u do all that if not to trick me?”

“U and ur weird logic, do we have to talk about this when we have a more pressing matter to discuss? Come here now.”

“Yah! Stop telling me to come to u! I’m not a kid!”

“Then stop crying like a kid.”

“I’m not…” she stops then as she suddenly felt the salty taste of her own tears going down her cheeks, “This is all ur fault!”

Groaning, he closes his eyes again and takes a deep breath. After a few moment he calmly looks at her and beckoning for her again, “Come here, u should know by now how much I hate seeing u cry.”

This time his voice was calmer, softer…

Something that she failed to notice though, wrought in her own tears, she started to raise her voice a little, “well whose fault is that? U daft man!”

“Daft?” he paused for a while, almost like he was trying to absorb the word that was thrown at him, before he stomped his way toward her and pinned her down under his scrutiny, “U know u should have come with a warning. Careful may cause lots of headache and may trigger many nonsense situations upon encounter.”

“Well maybe I should!” she retorted back, groans as her attempt to kick his shin was quickly thwarted by him.

“Make sure the small print is written clear too, can also cause annoyances to people all around.”

“Why u…” she gritted her teeth once again, straightening her shoulder, she looks up to him, chin’s up, “Thanks for the reminder. I will make sure that the next guy dating me will hopefully read all the warnings including the fine print!”

She wrestles him then, trying to get away from him, getting frustrated at everything.

When he didn’t fight her, she stops for a while staring at him, and when he just look at her coolly, she pouted before turning away from him.

“And if that guy still didn’t run away after learning all of that of u, he should know one last thing.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter