Welcome

It was a mistake...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

She is staring at her phone that for now is buzzing and making a circle on its own, it seems to be quite good at it too, she muses.

It’s late, glancing at the clock on the wall, she realised that it is really late now, almost 1 am to be exact.

Not wanting to disturb the others from their much needed sleep and also to avoid their prying eyes and ears, she opted to sleep on the living room for tonight.

As she is not yet willing to switch off her phone just yet; though she did finally turned the silent mode on as the quieter the night become, the louder it seems the ringing of her phone be.

Watching the phone as she crouched on the sofa; not wanting to lie down and yet too tired to stand up, she opted for that position, her knees touching her chest as she clings to it.

The phone is conveniently seated a fair distant away from her, placed nicely on the coffee table in front of her. Just out of her reach and yet close enough for her to see the number of anyone who is calling her, not that she needed any confirmation or anything.

She glances at the phone when its stays still and the light went off, biting into her lips, waiting while she started a countdown in her head. She sighs in relief when it started to buzz and lighted up again

Most of the time, the countdown didn’t take much more than 5 counts for it to start buzzing again.

 

The first thought that ran through her mind while watching the phone was whether he has nothing to do today?

She is honestly curious about that.

Basically her phone has been ringing nonstop ever since the very morning, and it has been constant and without rest.

So it’s either he has some free time today and has wasted it to call her or he is very damn good at multi-tasking.

She started to groan as all of a sudden her conscience started to kick in, what if he really does spend the whole day calling her and doing nothing else that needed or should be done?

What if just because she is being stubborn has costed him something very valuable?

She at least manage to do half of whatever she normally do today, even though she was marginally distracted but she still manages to get everything done by herself for most of the time, what if…

Damn.

Releasing herself from her own clutches, she swaps the phone up, pouting as she stares at it.

Taking a deep breath, she slides the answer call button, “do u know what time is now? Go to sleep!” she didn’t wait for the other side to talk or to say hello, her main plan was to say her words and then just hung up, simple as that.

“Ah noona, how do u do?” though, she blinked, that wasn’t whom she expected him to be.

She paused, checking the phone number on her phone again, before returning it to her ear, “hello?” her voice is guarded now, getting a little confuse and awkward.

“Hello, finally, noona it’s me Seunghyun, wait!” okay, that was more abrupt than what she has said, wait, what the hell is going on?

“Ah Seunghyun, wait what? Hello?”

She groans as the other side suddenly went all quiet, not really quiet though as she heard some rustling noise going on in the background and then a she felt that the phone was being handed over or being moved around, she furrowed in deeper into the phone, trying to capture any more sounds that could help her solve the mystery.

“Noona?”

That caught her by surprise, that she actually jerked back, groaning when she realised that she is not being caught in the act, at least not physically, “yes?” she tentatively answering it.

“Good u are still here. Here u go hyung.” Hyung? She was pretty sure the last part of that wasn’t directed to her but instead…

 

“Where were u? What are u doing? Why didn’t u answer the damn phone?” woo, talk about being bombarded by a barrage of questions, it’s more like an attack to be honest though.

“Yah, don’t shout at me, my phone my right whether to answer it or not!” she didn’t plan to shout back at him actually, just that whenever something being caught off guard by her, she usually delivers it back the same way.

“U know I was calling u.” his voice started to calm down a little.

“Yeah so?” so is her voice then, calming when asking that.

“Damn Seungah yah.” It didn’t stay calm for long it seems.

“It’s noona, u brat!” she retorted back, although she quickly regretting it.

There’s a nagging feeling at the back of her head that they are heading to another never ending round of that damning round about bickering that they always do.

“Don’t start on me! Where were u? Why didn’t u answer the damn phone?” ah so it has started.

She glares into the phone then, she shouldn’t have answered it, she groans, “stop yelling to me dammit!” she glances at the bedrooms, biting into her lips as she realised she has used the most maximum volume she could have for now.

“Don’t u know how worry I was? I was thinking the worst for u just now. Why didn’t u answer the phone?”

That didn’t comfort her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter