Okay

It was a mistake...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“I’ve seen u cried before.” She blinks her eyes at him, confused at his statement.

“U did?” she eyed him warily, getting antsy about where did he say her crying? Did she ever cried while she was here? Or did it happen before Jeju, was he stalking her?

“Yeah, when u were telling me that sappy changing hotel story.” He avoided her eyes then, as if he was regretting the fact that he brought that up.

Sappy changing hotel story…

“Ah, it was sappy isn’t it?” she smiles remembering that day, shaking her head now suddenly thinking about her words and what has make her all a little emotional that day,

Ergh Choi Jonghoon, what are u doing?

“So can I turn around now?’

“No!” she quickly holds his back preventing him from turning around with her hands, biting into her lips she was glad that he didn’t follow through with his words, as he remain still with his back still on her.

“Why? Don’t tell me u’re still crying?” there’s no trace e of teasing at all in his voice, not even a little bit, he was quite alarmed as a matter of fact, she notices. Frowning she sighs, it would be much better if he could or something, being too serious is just making her even sadder now.

“Sorry but I dunno why, I just can’t stop.” She quickly wipes away the new batch of tears that are forming fast at the brim of her eyes.

She stifles a laugh then, though it sounded more like she was chocking.

“Silly.”

He turns around then, cupping her face with his hand, using another to wipe her tears, “shall I kiss the tears away then?”

She laughs while pushing him away, “I doubt kissing will make it go away, but at least u make me laugh. That’s good right?”

“I guess.” Shrugging away then.

Scrunching her face to him, she beckoned him to continue with their walk, “guess? Of course it’s good, don’t tell me that u prefer watching me cry than laughing then?” she stares into his back, as he walks past her.

He turns to face her once more, walking backward as he continues to stare at her, “ur crying face and ur smiling face doesn't have much different, it’s just the same, just plain ugly all the same.“

“Ugly? Geez, thanks.” She punches him on the shoulder and pushed him to turn his back to her, “u will get dizzy walking like that.”

“But, this way I can see u.” he turned to his back once more, grinning at the sulky Seungah.

She shakes her head, “why? Can’t get enough of my ugly face?”

He shakes his head then, “so that I can make sure u won’t cry again behind my back.”

She quickly averted her eyes then, staring at her own shoes while continues to walk, mumbling to herself about the fact that she herself have forgotten all about crying, if not for that remark from him.

She lets out an oof when suddenly her head bumped into a soft wall, taking a few steps back, she looks up to him, frowning.

He remain nonchalant about it though, instead he took a few steps toward her before bending down to her, “what are u mumbling about? U need to speak up, I can’t hear u.”

She pushes his back again, “have it ever crosses ur mind that I might do that on purpose because I just don’t want u to hear what I wanna mumble about?”

“I might, but like that gonna stop me.” Talk about resilience and being stubborn as he once again closed the gap between them and this time instead of bending down toward her, he tilted her face to look up to him.

“U seem to be in such a good mood now.” She blurted out as he doesn’t seem to be releasing her anytime soon, pouting as he pinches her cheeks while grinning cheekily to her.

“Maybe, must be that cheerful self of urs has rubbed on to me. I guess…” he bends down towards her and winked at her, “maybe u do have some effect on me.”

She eyed him then, “yeah whatever,” she pushes his hands then and quickly moved away from him, “let’s continue why don’t we? We still have a long way to go.”

She ignored his confused and shocked look and quickly walked past him, trudging away toward the road. Shaking her head rapidly at the same time; as she was trying to get rid any sign of blushes on her face before he caught up with her once again.

And it was none too soon, as he is now was next to her, walking in strides with her.

“Not just me acting weird though.” He belatedly stated that after they went through a quiet moment walking through the forest.

She glances at him, “what do u mean?”

“What do u think I mean?” he still didn’t look at her, as he fixed his stare straight in front of him to the road lies head.

“Obviously since there are only two of us here, u must be talking about me isn’t it?” she counters back, trying her best to remain cold and distant with the conversation, reminding herself not to be caught up in any trick he has lied upon.

“What’s wrong?”

“Nothing’s wrong, u must be imagining things.”

“Imagining things is when I said I saw a unicorn grassing just now, or a long haired lady watching u behind that tree

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter