Mule

It was a mistake...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“This ought to do it.” That smug proud sound from him, it annoys her a little bit, not to the extent of getting the actual annoyance but it was testing her patience nevertheless.

He was standing there in front of the mirror, posing as he looks on his new attire, looking pleased with his own self.

She rolls her eyes then, “how can u even walk in that get up? That is nonsense!”

“Then how about some moustache?” he looks up to her then, smiling.

“It now looks weirder than before.” She ws pretty sure he is doing this on purpose, trying to annoy her.

He drops the fake moustache on the floor then, glaring at her, “u said no to my wig, no to the moustache, that I-“ he stops her even before she retorted back, “that I have been selecting ever so carefully from our stylist. U said no to the damn jackets too and; even my fake tan that I was willing to get was a no to u. What do u really want Oh Seungah ssi?” okay maybe he is being serious now, she shuts .

Sighing, she rested her back against the wall, looking at him, “I want to go out with someone who could seemingly pass as normal person, the idea of disguise was to not let others recognize who we are and also to avoid the whole staring situation, please tell me that at least once it occurs to u, that what u are doing now is beyond normal?”

“What is normal anyway? We are not normal to start with. This wouldn’t have occured if u listen to my suggestion in the first place.” he calmly replied to her, picking up the other wigs that was lying around on the ground, putting it next to his face, trying to see if he could work the look up.

She scowls at him then, pouting.

“U said u will listen to me this time.”

“I am doing that baby.”

“All I want is to go out, is it that hard?” she jutted her lower lips while looking at him.

Ruffling her head, he groans, “ergh let just get on with this. So what style I should do today? Maybe u would like to go out on a date with some hardcore biker dude?”

Picking up the horrendous wig that he got from his stylist, he looks at her and started laughing, she follows suit moments later.

"Small problem baby, we don't have a bike."

 

“I’m freaking dying in these layers of jackets and to think that we are still in the room, imagine once we are outside in those blazing sun.”

He frowns before started to discard all the jackets that he has on him, the thing that he insisted to even though she protested, claiming rather proudly that it was such a brilliant idea.

“And this?” Seungah picked up the fake moustache that he had tried before with her fingers, holding it far from her, grimacing at it.

“It was good idea, u must admit it, right?”

“Yeah if u were an aspiring Mr. Potato head.”

“A hat and a big sunglass could do the trick too, if u want.”

She shakes her head then, “wouldn’t it be too obvious?”

“Add a jacket or two?” she looks at him then, wandering from one jacket that he was holding in one of his hand and the other jacket that he holds under his armpit, the last one that he is trying to take off him.

They started laughing again then, she never thought that it would be so hard for two persons to go out together, they have been going back and forth about this matter for almost 30 minutes already, and while she was ready with her summer dress and a fedora, he was another case altogether.

His height and his good look as he claims, prove to be such a nuisance even to this day, much to her chagrin.

Besides, the fact that they are now in Seoul, somehow the whole privacy that they enjoyed so much in Jeju is no longer available.

At least she is not going out with Hongki, he cheerfully claims, eagerly explaining that with Hongki, it would be harder to go anywhere without him being recognized by fans, it seems that other Ft Island members doesn’t face the problem as severe as Hongki is.

She would have offer to say something to him , but the fact that he seems to doesn't really care about it makes her realise he is actually happy that he is not that well known to others.

 

“Ah this won’t do.” She watches as he slumps onto the floor holding the fake wig on his hand.

“U know there’s only one way we could do this then.” She quickly interjected before he manages to utter his suggestion once more. One way or another, they will go out on a date today, she promised herself.

"I guess that is the safest option we have."

"We will go out today, right Jonghoon ah?"

"Sure, we will for sure go out. But baby..."

"Hmm..."

"I can't guarantee u what will happen when we are out though..."

"Yah, don't jinx it like that. Nothing will happen, we will have a good nice amazing outing today, for sure!"

 

 

 

 

“Don’t worry too much,” she forced a smile then, try to hide her worried look as she turns around to the voice of Nara.

Though it didn’t really help eased her worry much, she turns back again to the window, peering through it, watching as Jonghoon and the other Ft Island boys standing in front of the entrance to the park surrounded by a bunch of young school girls, she watches warily as Hongki laughs off when one of the girl’s attempted to hug him.

 

Who would have thought that coming here to this almost empty Yeuido Park could resulted to this, she groans then. All she wanted was to go out on a stroll with him, as simple as that, she even resigned with the fact that they can’t be alone as her manager is there with her along with their decoy in the name of his manager Taewon and stylist Nara.

Though she doesn’t mind they tagging along as they have created a bond from the time they met for the first time in Jeju.

He insisted that staying at home is more fun and less troublesome but she adamantly demande

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter