Goodbye

It was a mistake...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What time is ur flight tomorrow?”

Seungah watches him on his bed as he once again started on his nightly routine; she is already done with her shower and was ready for bed waiting for him.

“Early morning, we have to en-route straight for Japan tomorrow.” Comes the reply as he walks into the bathroom to brush his teeth.

Biting into her lips, “how early?”

“Very early, why?” he peered from the room, looking at her smiling to her.

She shakes her head then, smiling to him, “nothing I’m just curious.”

 

“Come with me to Japan.” She doesn’t know what does he expected with that kind of remark, as she stares at him blankly watching him patting his pillow before he climbs into the bed.

“And what would I do there?”

“Shopping? Visit some temple? Hot spring? Shopping some more?” he shrugged to her, grinning still.

Shaking her head, she lies to her own pillow, staring at the ceiling, “I don’t like shopping that much though.”

“Just stay in the hotel room then.”

She turned around to face him, squinting her eyes at him then, “yah, I have my own life to u know.”

“And I am not trying to take that away from u.”

“U sure looks like that though.”

“Are we really not going to talk about what had happened earlier?”

She glares at him then, “yes!”

“We need to talk, u haven’t given me the answer yet, u know.”

“And I never will, so just shut up!” she briskly closed her eyes before getting out from the bed.

“What are u doing? Come back to bed.”

“Stop saying stuff like that.” She turns around to him, glowering at him then.

“Say what?”

“That, stop saying stuffs like that, it’s sounding like something totally else.”

“What, come to bed? We are sharing a bed here, u know.”

“Yah!”

“Yah u, why are u acting all coy now. It’s u who made this deal u know. A hand for one night of sleeping together.”

“Shut up, please.”

“Fine, just tell me what are u up to?”

“Where’s that pillow?”

“What pillow?”

“That pillow, u know.”

“U have this pillow, this too, u can even have mine, just come back here. It’s late already.”

“Sorry, I’m keeping u from ur sleep isn’t it?”

“U should know that already, so?”

“I could just sleep here u know, it would be easier. And u need ur much needed sleep.”

“Just come back to bed.”

“U know what? Imma sleep on the couch for tonight, this looks kinda comfortable too.”

“Just come back here.”

“No, here is good.”

“Sure it’s good, are u sure u wanna sleep there?”

“Yeah.”

“Then that nice lady would be happy too.”

“What lady?”

“The lady by the lamp post, standing there all smiling now since u just said that u will accompany her there at the couch.”

“Yah stop teasing me like that. U are lying.”

“U don’t want to believe me then it is up to u.”

“Don’t try to scare me, there’s no lady or whatsoever here. U are just trying to get me back to bed aren’t u?”

“Say whatever u want then baby, though u shouldn’t call her whatsoever, she wouldn’t like it. So be careful while sleeping, she might just slips next to u, sleeping next to u-“

“Yah.”

She grumpily stomping as she walks back to the bed, pouting as she fails to find the damn pillow that she was looking for. She quickly hopped onto the bed while glaring at the smirking Choi Jonghoon, getting annoyed a little more at his satisfactory look.

 

“That is ur side and this is my side, so don’t u dare come to my side when I sleep.”

“What happen if u come to my side then?”

“As if that would happen.”

“If that happen,” he looks at her, “just remember that my arms are open wide for u.”

“What is wrong with u?”

“What is wrong with u?”

“I could never win with u, good night!”

She manages to glare at him before she slips under the cover, facing the other way around as she presented her back to him; she closed her eyes, forcing herself to sleep.

It’s bitter sweet her sleep this time, she realised, one part of her keep hoping that they both would sleep so she could get away from him cornering her at every corner, and yet another part realise that the moment she opens her eyes again, he will be gone, and that is something she knows she is not ready yet.

Heh, she snickered as if she would be ready for that ever.

 

She bites her lips again, suppressing her another wave of emotion as she knows she is about to tearing again, this is getting nonsense, Seungah closes her eyes, at first when they first met, all she can do with him was getting angry for no reason, no matter what, no matter when, no matter how, her temper will just flare up. It will always end up with her glaring, stomping or even shouted at him.

Then after that, it is almost like she has taken on the happy pill, she just felt happy whenever he is with her.

She won’t stop smiling, can’t stop getting giddy like a 14-year old all over again, she even realised that there were moments where she pouted and throwing tantrum like a kid then.

She was deliriously happy and euphoric for almost all the time.

Argh, she shakes her head then, why can’t she treat him just like how she treats Hongki or even Mir for that matter, why can’t she keeps seeing him just as a brat that she needs to smack her hand on his head once a while?

Why the more she spends time with him, the more she sees him as a man instead of a boy?

 

But there’s something she also notice, no matter what or when somehow she always felt safe with him around and even the thought of him is there with her was enough for her sometime.

No matter how bad he was, how annoying he become and how ridiculous their banter was, never once she felt insecure when she is with him.

 

First it was the head that she notices gently laid next to hers on her pillow, then his hand softly encircling around her waist, any other day she would scream thinking of the worst, now she just gritted her teeth, refraining herself from turning toward him and just let herself to be fully embraced by him from behind.

“What happen to the whole border I tell u before?”

“Don’t worry I won’t do anything, just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter