Resurgence

It was a mistake...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Though, he wasn’t the only one that is keen on being her fairy god-mother she realised.

Musing back at another conversation that she had that evening.

“U can say that he is like a fly.”

She almost choked on her drink hearing that from Hongki unexpectedly, laughing as she remembers Seunghyun calling Jonghoon socially inept earlier, and now Hongki has liken him to a fly.

“Did u just say what u think u just say?”

Hongki nodded this time, sipping his own drink slowly as his eyes are still fixed on the TV monitor watching the others playing some soccer game.

He looks like a kid, she muses.

“Should I be searching the garbage for his next meal then?”

That caught his attention as he whirls around to face her, wide eyes, “ah not like that noona.” He started to get a little panicky and his voice shrills in denial.

It was then when she suddenly caught the eyes of Seunghyun who raises his head toward them at the commotion created by Hongki. With no reason whatsoever, she bursts out in giggles fit then.

It doubles over when she caught the look of Jonghoon who get distracted by her laughter, and now staring at her, questioningly.

Holding her hand on her stomach, she shakes her head toward Jonghoon, though it is really was too late for her as all she can be thinking that time was a fly head on top of Jonghoon’s body.

Seungah turns around and buried her head into the pillow as she started another series of laughter fit, remembering the image of Jonghoon well sculpted body with a fly head staring at her, that bazillion eyes started blinking at her at the same time.

She screams then in the pillow, flailing as she tried her best to stifle her laugher and yet failed miserably.

She is lucky, she realised blithely, that the object that is tickling her funny bone is busy in the shower now.

Don’t think Jonghoon would like to be called a crazy fly like person.

Okay, she agreed that was lame, but it was enough for her, she flips back to the bed, stifling another series of laughter into the pillow again.

 

“What are u doing?” she gasped out loud as the voice greeted her, she was certain that he was still in the shower before.

“Nothing.” She croaks an answer as she digs herself deeper into the pillow, she can’t look at him now, she needed more time.

If she saw him now, she knows she will burst into laughter all over again.

“Look at me when I speak with u.”

“Why?” she manages to utter that one out against the pillow crushing into her face.

“Cause when u do something like this, I know u are hiding something, so come out from that pillow and look at me.”

“I’m not hiding anything, I’m- I’m- I’m not wearing any make up now, so, I don’t want u to see me like this.” Even when she said that excuse, she cam already imagine Jonghoon annoyed look at her failed attempt to lie, grimacing as she realised it would make him more annoyed with her now.

She buried her face deeper into the pillow.

“Stop playing around, come out from that pillow and just look at me.”

“No!”

“U are suffocating, come out now, how can u breath with ur head buried deep like that?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter