Incanto

It was a mistake...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungah straightened up when she saw his face, at first glance he looks indifferent, calm and unfazed by her sudden outburst but the more she studies it, the more she realises how pissed he is, the ticked of his jaw, the twitched of his mouth, the flicker in his eyes, even the way he breaths is signalling something totally opposite of what he is portraying on the outside.

Reaching out, she catch a hold of his sleeve, not knowing what she wanted to do actually aside from the fact that this time she knows she is at fault, attacking someone like that is just stupid and cowardly.

Tugging his sleeve, she tries her best to attract his attention, was contemplating on what to say, should she just laughs and said that she was just joking? Or should she admits her fault and asks for his forgiveness? She could try to shift the blame to something else, but looking around, she seriously has nothing to blame for this.

She gasped a little when suddenly he grabbed hold of her hand and then pulls her to him, turning around; he shielded her against the wall. Curious, she tries to peek out from the side, that was when his hand shoved her head back to his chest.

“What now?” asked rather softly against his shirt, not wanting to rile him more but at the same time, she is curious, really curious as to why whenever she is with him, something would happen.

“My kids are here.” The short answer didn’t even hide any less irritation from his voice, it was almost like a signal for her to shut up and comply for once.

“Which one?” she blurted that out unintentionally, but at the same time she was glad she asked, she seriously don’t understand the whole case of trying to hide her from the other Ft Island kids, it almost like he doesn’t want the boys to associate her with him in any way.

Then again, she realised, it is not that strange not to be associated with her isn’t it? Even she would rather hide him from the other girls for such simple reason, not wanting to get silly question or to answer any of the questions arisen.

Sighing, she fitted herself in his embrace, holding onto his shirt, she dropped her head and draped herself into his chest. Staying quiet still for once in her life.

She didn’t know how long they stayed that way, her question was left unanswered though now she doesn’t think she wanted to know the answer anymore, pouting, she was glad that the lobby was secluded and all quiet, and the place where she is at now is hidden from the others by one huge pillar, it’s hard to see them even if u try.

Frowning, she realised that the chances of the Ft kids to see her and him is much lesser than slightly, beside, wouldn’t that be easier if he just got out to greet the boys and lured them away instead of shielding her like this?

Wouldn’t the boys be curious seeing their leader facing the wall for so long?

Instinctively she looked up, wanting to say her thoughts to him, she instead gasped when she found herself under the intense scrutiny of one set of the darkest pair of eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter