Teddy

It was a mistake...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She keeps on glancing to her back even when she was taking the steps into the bus, though her view was suddenly being blocked as the other person draped the hand around her shoulder dragging her away from the door to allow others to enter the bus too.

“He is behind us, don’t worry.”

She blushed hearing the whisper in her left ear as her supposedly friend seated her next to the window before plopping down next to her.

Kwon Nara aka Nara, is the stylist of Ft Island, but today though, her main job is to be a camouflage, Seungah mused over the idea of dating but not really dating but is actually dating, though she quickly corrected herself; she and Jonghoon is not out on a date, he was just merely coming along with her.

Not because he wanted to spend time with her as he has been voicing out since yesterday whenever she asked why he insisted of tagging along, but it was more about him not trusting her enough to let her going alone to almost anywhere.

She sighs at that thought; she has no longer care to be angry at him, honestly speaking. Life is much easier if she lets him be, for most of the time that is.

 

Though, from the way she is reacting now, it almost seems like she wants Jonghoon to be with her, smiling bashfully at her make pretend friend, “sorry,” she quietly whispered it to her, “am I being too obvious?”

Nara simply just nodded at her.

She smiles then, shaking her head, “I’m- I’m-“

“Let me guess, this is ur first time?”

This time she stifles a nervous laugh, “gosh I shouldn’t agree to this. We will be caught even before we reach the museum isn’t it?”

Seungah sighs as Nara hugs her in a tight shoulder embrace, “just relax and follow my lead. I will keep u safe.”

“I get the feeling that this is not the first time u played a chaperon for this whole dating secret thingy, isn’t it?”

“Let’s just say that I’m an expert at it already.”

“In that case, lead me on; I’ll put my whole faith in u this time.” She laughs as she said the words, putting her hand into Nara’s,

 

“Here,” she stops massaging her legs and looks up to a drink directly in front of her face.

Muttering a thank u while taking the drink, she sighs as she continue to massage her legs.

“We barely walking and u already having cramps, what will u do about Hallasan then?”

She pouted at him then, shifted a little as he seats next to her, “I’m not tired, it’s the shoes. It’s new, see!!!”

She lifted her legs, pointing her feet towards him.

“And new shoes?”

“It’s keep biting into my sole, it’s hurting when I walk.”

“Why didn’t u bite into it then?”

She frowns then, flexing her feet as in trying to ease up the cramped space her feet is having at the moment, “I did, but I guess I didn’t bite into hard enough. I wouldn’t want to leave any teeth mark on it, I mean-“

She sighs when she saw the look on Jonghoon’s face, “u were just teasing me aren’t u?”

He casually shrugged his shoulder, hiding his laughter as he slurps into his Frappuccino, “didn’t know u were so into biting shoes. Would have given u my shoes just in case.”

“Bully,” she stomps her feet then, “okay so I bite into my new shoes, there’s nothing wrong with that. I have been taught that since I was young, and I don’t see any harm would come from it.”

“U are seriously an ahjumma aren’t u?”

“Yah, u said u would stop calling me ahjumma already.”

“No,” he slowly gets up, “I said that I will call u noona, doesn’t mean I will stop calling u ahjumma, ahjumma. Frankly speaking I think, ahjumma suits u better.”

“Bully.”

He laughs then, “come on grumpy, let’s continues with the museum visiting.”

She sticks out her tongue to him, as she reached out to grab his extended hand.

 

“Where are our chaperons by the way?”

She was feeling a whole lot better now, she realised it, walking hand in hand with Jonghoon.

She did felt a little guilty to only realise that her partner is no longer with her after a while.

“Since there’s not many people in here and since it seems that everyone is busy with their own life, I gave those two some time for them to get a proper date. We will meet them later at the front foyer in a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter