100th Day

It was a mistake...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“The 100th day is coming soon.” She glanced at him, expecting his reaction; she has spent the whole day today thinking when is the right time to tell him about that and she has been fidgeting about it even when she was accompanying him or rather watching him cooking for them yet again.

“100th day?” he absentmindedly repeated the words to her, even though his eyes never left the pot that he is ever so carefully stirring.

“Of us. Honestly Jonghoon ah, what is with men and dates?” she chuckles as she utters it, stealing a piece of broccoli from the stir fried he has make earlier.

“Tell me Oh Seungah ssi, what is with women and dates?” she pouted when he replied back to her question with his own remark, groaning over his chuckles.

“Can we celebrate it?” She ignores the flutter in her heart as she asked him the BIG question.

“If u want.”

“Really?” that was easy Seungah noted, she was certain before that he would make some weird excuse to avoid it, 100th day of a relationship is after all very important, isn’t it?

“Anything for u baby.” She watches as he turns toward her at last and winked at her before turning his attention to his precious pot.

“Can I be in charge of what we can do for that day then?”

“Don’t push ur luck.” He laughs then as he walks up to her, “when will it be?”

“U mean the exact date?”

“Uhum. As u already figured out, men and dates doesn’t work really together. Need the exact one so that I can put a reminder.” He shakes his phone then to her, smiling as he hovers over the stove scooping the soup onto the big bowl, adding some other extra ingredients before putting the bowl of soup on the table in front of her.

“October 23rd.” not that she needs to think hard about that, she remembers the date, no, to be exact that date was something that imprinted

“October 23rd? Hmm…”

His stare alerted her, peeking into his phone though he quickly shifted to hide it from her, she asked “Are u going to be busy on that day?”

“I might.”

“Ah really? I was thinking that maybe we could spend the time somewhere where there will be just the two of us. Somewhere close since we can’t afford to go far. But maybe a 2 days 1 night getaway would be nice don’t u think?”

“That sounds wonderful but unfortunately...”

“Are u really gonna be busy?”

“We will be leaving to Japan around that time. But I need to confirm with the company first, if anything maybe I guess I could…”

“No!” she quickly shakes her head to him then, forcing a smile she looks at him, “don’t! If u are busy that day it’s okay, in that case we can celebrate after u got back from Japan, it just days, it’s not that important. And if u are not busy then we think of something.”

“Are u sure about this?”

“Yeah, I’m sure.”

“Then how about dinner and then movie here?”

“Dinner and movie here?”

“We could skip the movie or dinner or both, ur choice.”

“Funny. Something that we always do it seems?”

“Yes something that we always do, is there anything wrong?”

Wrong? No, of course not. What can be wrong with staying here and enjoy a movie or two, cause god forbid if we were to step out from this house and roam the street. That would be so preposterous, isn’t it?

“Hey, what’s wrong? Come here.” she shakes her head as she slowly walks into his embrace, resting her head against his chest as he patted her head and kisses her forehead.

“Can’t we go out to celebrate that day?”

“Out, where?”

“I dunno, somewhere out there I guess. It doesn't have to fancy or extravagant and since u are busy and so am I, leaving Seoul would be out of question, isn’t it? But at least can’t we go to Dongdaemun or Han river or something? Out on a date, I mean.”

“Baby, u know…”

“Then how about we skip dinner and just go to one of that late night movie at the cinema, Jaekyung did that all the time, it seems fun. We could share our popcorn and drinks… even that?” She shakes her head again then, removing herself from his embrace, she throw a smile at him while walking around, “even for that day?”

“Why do we need to go out when we can get any movie u wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter