Trapped

It was a mistake...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungah grunted as she shifted her position once more, she can barely counts how long have she stayed in the closet, after the phone call, Jonghoon spends most of his time on his bed, not moving away from it long enough for her to try to slip away. She prays for him to sleep, but like a man who keeps his word, he didn’t show any sign of sleeping though she is still curious about the big event he talks about. As time passes by, she started to get really annoyed with him, the more he laughs while watching some sitcom on the tv, the more she wanted to come out and slit off his throat. It almost like he is laughing over her suffering. Lucky for him, she doesn’t have any knife with her at the moment, though she did think of shoving the boxer she is still holding till now down his throat just now.

She is also getting too sleepy and hungry too and it almost like he was reading her mind even though he obviously is oblivious with her presence in the room when he ordered a bunch of foods. She can’t see through the closet door, but she surely can smells and the food was so damn alluring and inviting that her stomach growls in protest.

This is the last time, she finds herself making a promise, if she get to walk out of this ordeal alive, this will be the last time she do anything this stupid. She won’t accept any challenge or dare anymore. She has enough, so, she looks up to the closet ceiling, dear god, she prays for a help for this one last time.

“How long are u planning to stand in there?” she frowns, curious as to whom he is speaking too? Is there someone else out there? “I thought u would give up by now, but u sure has quite of determination.” She peers closer to the door, trying to catch on any sound to indicate any other person in the room, but it was all quiet, she realizes that he also has switched off the television too.

Who he is talking to? Is he some kind of mad? Crazy maybe?

Her eyes widened, can he sees ghost? Maybe there is some spirit in here, and he is like that kid from sixth sense, who can sees or feels ghost. She shivers instinctively, what if the ghost was with her in the closet, no wonder she felt cold around her neck just now, what if the spirit was accompanying her? She quickly closes with both hands, as she realizes that she was almost let out a scream, imagining something standing behind her. With dark long hair and white long nightgown, she closes her eyes, but immediately opened it back as now she can see that spirit clearly in her head especially when she closes her eyes. Hell, she hated this kind of supernatural things more than anything, fear of the unknown is the worst for her.

She is almost at the verge of crying when all of a sudden the door of the closet was burst open wide, her eyes become bigger seeing him standing in front of the closet, looking rather grumpily at her. Did he come to save her?

Maybe it was the fear, or maybe the adrenaline rush, or maybe because he was holding a piece of pizza on his hand, she immediately went straight into his embrace. Relieved and oddly enough she felt safe now.

 

He is watching her, for the last 20 minutes, he is just watching her from a distant. At first she didn’t care about the scrutiny and was more concern about her fear, and after that subsided, she was more concern about the growling in her stomach. He didn’t have to offer twice the food that was there, she dive straight into it, after her 5th slice of pizza; she finally realizes her situation now. It was then her sanity come back, it sure took a long hiatus from her, she suddenly become aware of him watching her, not once did he turn his gaze away from her. She turns her head to the other side, hiding from his watchful eyes, and started cursing, babbling to herself.

Her mind is once again working into overdrive of what to say and how to escape from this situation, it was futile as it seems. But she refused to go down just like this, not when she is full and quite energetic now. Turning back, she jumped a lil when she realizes that he has closed his distance with her, and is now sitt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter