Convergence

It was a mistake...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Let’s make another deal, no photo shoot but I will just wait for u here.”

“Here?”

“Uhuh, I don’t see any reason for u to not come along with me with the teddy vbear visiting, though I never thought u are the teddy bear type, but I have tons of why I shouldn’t be at ur photo shoots, so?.” scratching the note he made earlier in her planner and scribble down a new plan, “see!” she showed it to him, “I will spend the morning by sleeping some more, isn’t that nice?”

“So-“ she smiles at the look he gave her, “u are planning to just sleep only tomorrow morning?”

“Of course, what else I should be doing?” she pouted at him then, “u after all has confiscated my new bikinis.”

“I already told u, it’s dangerous for u to be wandering things like for others to ogle.”

“For a young man, u for sure have such old conservative mind. I bet all ur girlfriend is wrapped in layers of clothing even in summer isn’t it?”

She flinch a little as he once again hover above him in that annoying way he always does.

“They can wear whatever they want when they are with me though.” he grins slyly then.

“Bleh,” she stick out her tongue at him, “of course because u are the ultimate male out here, when a girl is with u, she will definitely be safe then.”

He grins then, flexing his so called muscle on his biceps.

Hovering above her again, he ruffles the top of her head a little bit before walking off to the bathroom once more, taking the tooth brush and the tooth paste tube that he sets on the counter along the way.

 

She plops down to the bed once more after she stares at the closed bathroom door for more than a few minutes, waiting for him to pop out his head again, just in case.

When she was certain it was safe, she breathes in relief as she stared the ceiling once more.

 

“Jonghoon hyung is socially inept.”

She blinks at that statement remembering how she reacted when Seunghyun said it this evening.

“No, not like that noona, u are thinking too far ahead. When I say inept, I was referring to his inability to sometime act with others, as in he has some sort of social inefficiency, it doesn’t mean that he is a psycho or a lunatic that should be locked, noona.” Seunghyun stared at her in disbelief, laughing at her, “What are u thinking?”

She gasped at Seunghyun’s words, surprised at how he was able to figure out what she was thinking at that time.

“And no I can’t read mind.”

She gasped even louder then, getting a little freak out by Seunghyun’s ability.

“But how-“

“Easy noona,” he grins at her, “u are just plain predictable.”

She scowls at him then, before turning to focus at the task at hand; preparing food for the others.

As Jonghoon promised to her before, the interview that Ft Island boys did didn’t take long, and as she was almost about to fall asleep on his bed that she loudly claim should be hers as it was the most appropriate thing he should give in to her, to herself only, that is, as he and the rest of Ft Island boys bursting into the room much to her surprise.

Though she suspected that the whole the others being in his room wasn’t something planned out as she can see it clearly how Jonghoon was trying to shooed the others out, and even though he barks at them to leave a few times with some loud barking, something that would definitely make her cower in shocked and maybe even fright, the boys just basically ignore him as they quickly making themselves comfortable in the room.

She welcomes the guests rather eagerly though, after what happen e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter