Bereft

It was a mistake...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sleep, time will past by faster when u sleep, and if u are hungry then order anything from the hotel’s restaurant. I will make sure that the interview won’t drag on too long and I will come back as soon as possible.” Opening the door, he turns to face her, “don’t open the door to anyone though.”

She rolls her eyes at him then, he just told her to order anything she wants to eat and then telling her not to open the door for anyone?

What would she do about food then? Ask the freaking service boy if he could feed her through the gap underneath the door then?

Though she didn’t say anything as the smiling face of Hongki greeted them when the door opens wider, she follows them out to the hallway, sulking away still.

“Did u guys settle everything already?”

She sulked even more at that question, getting more annoyed, to herself mostly.

It’s okay she calmly assuring herself, just because she gives in to him doesn’t mean that he wins, it is just that she is tired and getting bored with the bantering.

She would just see it as an adult i.e. she, gives in, in order to sooth a highly tempered 5-year old kid that was throwing a tantrum, i.e. him, yup that is what she will see this whole things as.

After all, if she wanted to, she could, she means she would easily, for sure that she can- who the hell she is kidding?

It’s obvious from the get go, this is not the first time and would most definitely won’t be the last time that he always get what he wants, at least she knows that he has that power upon her, reluctantly admitting it Seungah knows that from the early on it seems that Jonghoon has always one step ahead from her and always had her firmly in his hand.

He is just too stubborn, she whines, too damn stubborn. And a girl, she lamented, could only take it that far only.

She has never been a firmed or strict person ever, most of the time she often gives in to another.

Although she also realised that with Jonghoon though she always gives in in the end, her temper and her pride never allow her to gives in without a fight. Somehow losing to him should happen after a long winding and tiring battle each time.

 

“I’m guessing that u are staying here then nuna?” she scowls at him again, contemplating of snapping at him, though she is honestly not that angry with him, more toward his leader, though for now it seems that the shorter one is a much easier target than Jonghoon.

Though she realise that with that question her crumbling resolution and her willingness to gives in to Jonghoon has taken a turn now, he would always get what he wants, but that doesn’t mean she should give up fully to him though.

There’s no way she would give him that satisfaction.

“I’m not staying here,” she announced with her confident voice, avoiding the look and grunt that she heard from Jonghoon, staring straight to Hongki, as if he is the only one visible to her, “I’m just gonna wait until u guys are done with whatever u guys are supposed to do, so that I can get everything settled here, then I am off to my place.” She continues still looking straight at Hongki, her voice quivers a little but all in all she did a great job sounding like someone who is firm and confident.

Just as long as she didn’t look at him, she would be okay.

Smiling at Hongki, she continues after a pause, though this just like her previous statement was indirectly directed to Jonghoon more than it was a Hongki’s conversation, “I’m gonna call the hotel where I will be staying so that I can tell them that I’m coming in a little later than I was supposed to and to have them keep the booking open for me still.”

She nodded then at Hongki, and then smiles at the confused looking boy.

“Eh? Nuna, u are not staying here with Jonghoon then?”

She frowns and looks at Hongki incredulously, as if he was saying the most ludicrous thing in the world to her, thoug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter