Wreak Havoc

It was a mistake...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I love u!” yup, that is as clear as she can be, it should send the message out directly.

This wasn’t planned, it is only yesterday she decided to say yes to him, she was planning to take some time to actually planned out what she wanted to say to him, but as fate has its own plan, she run into the rest of the Ft Island boys who decided that it would be cute to drag her and shoved her into their room at KBS, where a sleeping Jonghoon was, er… sleeping.

Wasn’t long though, all the commotion woke him up from his sleep, much to her disappointment, she truly wanted to have some extra time to study his sleeping self.

It wasn’t like she has that opportunity much, while in Jeju, since they slept on the same bed, it felt awkward for her to roll over and watches him sleep at night, and beside they sleep with the lights off, she pouted then, another argument that she has with him, that he won.

At least she got one light privilege though.

 

Though when he woke up, and seeing how fate has prepared everything already for her, she takes on it.

Though that confession was a little rough, she realised.

But it is sincere, isn’t it?

She looks at him, waiting, she smiles awkwardly at him, “don’t act like u are surprised, u should see this one coming miles away.”

She softly grumbles, controlling herself from throwing any tantrum, not yet anyway, her are eyes still fixed on him, “and don’t worry, I’m not saying this so that u could say u love me back. Although that is what I want, this is not how I want it.”

She holds on her breath as she watches him relaxes, grunting and pouted at him, before she slowly walks closer to him at his gesture, “why this sudden change of heart?”

She stops then, “it’s not,” she shakes her head, “my heart never changes, it still remain the same, just that this time, I decided to listen to it and see how it goes.”

“How it goes.” What is he, a talking tom?

“Yes, how it goes, how far can I go listening to just my heart and follow what it says, risking it all, baring all just in the name of loving u.”

“Who are u what have u done to that old Oh Seungah?” he was eyeing her now, though the chuckle in his voice was loud and clear.

She laughs remembering the same question she asked him before, she takes another step forward, “still the same me, just that this time, it’s the me who is now brave enough to admit that, yes, I do have a feeling for u, a strong one, as a matter of fact.”

 

“Then u are saying that u are mine then?”

She pouted at him, “as much as u are mine. This work both way u know.”

“Urs?”

“Mine! As u got to call on me as urs, I am claiming u as mine as well. Mine!”

He looks at her, “I could live with that.”

“U should.” She happily exclaimed.

 

“My man, doesn’t talk with any other woman unless it was just for business or emergency, that term of what constitutes emergency will be discussed later.”

“What?”

“I have my jealous streak too, not just u, now that u are mine, I need to set some precaution for u.”

“Okay then, since I don’t like my girl talking and clinging on to other man, I guess it should work both way.”

“My man, calls me up every single morning to wish me good morning and every night to wish me sweet dream.”

“I could call u anytime u want baby, though I would much prefer if u are with me all the time instead.”

“My man, as much as he cares for me, will listen to me and be considerate of my feeling too, as much as I will guard his heart with all my might, he will do the same with mine.”

“Should I be writing this down then?”

“My man, as much as the fiery passion could burn a room, will ask for my permission first before touching me and this includes kissing, holding hands will be allowed after two weeks of being together.” She chuckles at that, it was just a joke, she didn’t really mean it but the look on his face, that was priceless to let go.

“What? Wait a minute here…”

“My man,” she silences him then, staring straight into his eyes, she smiles tenderly at him, “will love me with all of his heart.”

She watches him as he opens his mouth wanting to say something, then shutting it back, looking only at her.

There was a flicker of guilt flashes in his eyes, though he didn’t say anything.

“I deserve that much.” She promptly added, waiting for him to say anything, something that at least would give her strength to say what she wanted to say.

“But I only have this much.” He finally whispers it back to her.

“Should I gauge out ur heart just to make sure?”

He spread his arms then, “be my guest.”

“U are much more Choi Jonghoon, so much more.”

“U are only seeing what u wanna see.”

“I’m seeing the person u are trying to hide.”

“Maybe that person is just the same as the one u saw in front of u right now.”

“Maybe, but I believe that there so much more of u, I saw the glimpse of him over and over again, there’s more layers of u than what u are willing others to see.”

“And what? U will be my saviour, the one who can thaw this so call cold exterior to reveal whatever I have inside of me?”

She scoffs, “believe me, I don’t volunteer for this. I prefer my love line to be simple and uncomplicated.”

“Then why?”

“Cause my heart wants u, and it has been set in stone already.”

 

“U want me.”

That wasn’t a question, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter