Gritted

It was a mistake...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Is this even necessary?”

“What do u mean?”

“I mean this, u and this holiday thingy. Is it even necessary?”

She smiles at Woori, ignoring her another attempt to make her cancels her holiday plan, “Yah, I deserve this, I earn this.”

“Yeah well, if u are not at the dorm, the house would be a mess, serious mess.” Woori shakes her head, remembering the last time Seungah was on a holiday break with others remained in their house. In those three days, it was almost like they live in a huge dump area.

“U know the time u spend whining about the mess and garbage would be more befitted if u actually take care of the mess and garbage.”

Woori rolls her eyes to her, “heh, that would be the day.”

She just shakes her head this time, Woori and cleaning up doesn’t really goes hand in hand, she hates mess and garbage and she hated dirty messy places too, but to actually do something about it would usually just involves nagging others to clean up the mess.

 

She stood a little far away while watching the bustling of her group members dragging their bags and other personal stuffs out of the lobby and started to pile it all up into the van that will take them to the airport.

She has her bag with her too, but as she is staying behind at Jeju Island for her well-deserved holiday she stays at the back watching the others getting organized in the most disorganized possible way with Jeakyung trying to arranging all the bags to fit into the van and their managers trying to ushering everyone to just get into the van so they can finally leave. Jisook and Hyunyoung laughing and teasing the others while Yoonhye was with her non-stop selca moments.

Noeul, she notices was already in the van, most probably sleeping comfortably in there.

 

She has checked out from the previous room they have and opted for a smaller one since it will be just her this time, she glances down to her bag and started to kick it out of boredom.

“Unnie remember u haven’t done u punishment yet for not completing the dare challenge last time.” She starts with the sudden intrusion of Hyunyoung, when she suddenly jumped into her face, flashing that innocent smile of hers.

Her headache who has become her new best friend for this past few days, makes her appearances once more.

Her eyes glances at her bag, that damn boxer is still with her. She doesn’t really remember what happen much that day, as she knew is that while walking back to their room with Jaekyung, it was then she realised that she was holding that darn paper bag with her once more.

By that time she has given up on trying to give the boxer back and instead she just stuffed it in her bag, to the very bottom of the bag and piles it up with her clothing articles, not wanting to remember it or think about it.

“Yeah, that last dare was invalid, u said u went into a celebrity room and yet u didn’t even get any proof for us. We should punish u unnie, but we will let it go if u do the dare once more this time u will have to get the proof or the punishment will be double.” She glances at the second part of the duo, as Jisook grinningly smiling at her while playing with her phone.

Ergh her damn phone, she should go to a store later to get herself a new phone and a new number that she won’t tell anyone, well at least until her holiday is over that is.

She dunno why she put up with these two girls, but then again almost all, scratch that, all members of Rainbow are prankster and devious, these kind of pranks doesn’t really matter much aside from the fact that this time, it has spiralled her down the rabbit hole of no return.

Not that she will share her misery with the girls, who knows what these kids would do if they find out, she shudders at the thought.

“Hyunnie, Sookie, get ur bags into the van, no one will do that for u, go.” She lets out another start as Jaekyung’s voice was heard behind her, scolding the two. She was pretty sure that Jaekyung was there in front of her just now, trying to pish the bags into the imposiblle none existant space, when did she creeps to her back?

She slightly smiles as she watches both of them pouted and drag their self to the van to help the other putting the bags into the van.

“We have more stuffs than someone who is going to leave the house and move to another place.” Jaekyung huffs as she swipes the loose hair from her face.

“U own the most bags there, Jaekyung ah.” she shook her head.

“By the way, is there anything that u want to tell me?”

Seungah scowls, confused at the sudden question from Jaekyung that is rather confusing, yes, she has lots of things she didn’t tell Jaekyung, obviously. She just didn’t know which one of the secret it is; she is not stupid to blurt it all out for no reason.

But this kind of question always makes her thinking of which one did Jaekyung finds out, is it the one where she burned the one of Jaekyung’s favourite blouse on accident, or the time where she broke the heels of Jaekyung’s expensive high heel shoes that she ‘borrows’ that time as she was cleaning the house when she was left alone and out of panic, she put the heels back using some cheap glue she found lying around the house?

Each time Ja

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter