Backward

It was a mistake...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She watches as he leans on the door, smiling brightly, looking satisfied at his own self.

“U threw them all out.”

Grinning he turns to look at her, winking playfully, “I threw them all out.” He echoes her word, nodding as he walked up to her, dragging her into his embrace.

“Poor kids.” She giggles when he kisses her eyelids.

“U want me to call them back then?”

Looking up to him, she smiles, “I don’t mind. The boys are fun to hang around with, so it’s no big deal for me.”

He frowns at her then, pinching her nose lightly he groans, “It is for me though.”

She shrugs then, smiling as she get out of his embraces and walks into the living room, venturing around it, “it’s nice here. Bigger than our place too, very spacious.”

“We rented it.”

Turning around she watches as he walks into the kitchen, following him, she was puzzled when she saw him rummaging through plastic bags of stuffs that was on the floor of the kitchen, “rented? This is not ur company’s?”

“Our old dorm was too small for all of us and it was so old that it barely standing on its’ walls, when we started to make our own money more than we needed, we decided that we need our own place so we make a deal with our company. We rented this place, they pay for it as much as they pay for our old place, and the rest are on us. A little bit pricey, but at the same time, it’s better. At least we have better place to call home.”

She just nodded then, one day she would love to get out of their dorm too, not that she doesn’t like staying there; but for 7 members group, the house was too small. With just 3 bedrooms, life can be a little challenging sometime.

They, the Rainbow girls did talk before about moving out before, but they realise with the money they were making that time, even if they want to live alone on their own, it would most probably much worse the dorm DSP provided.

Beside for her she likes living with the others and can’t even imagine her life without having others with her.

“What are u doing?” she lurked into the kitchen from the counter top where she is seating now, watching as Jonghoon carefully lining up lots of ingredients on top of the kitchen counter.

He stops when he saw her trying to get into the kitchen, stopping her, he takes her back to the seat at the counter top, after making sure she would stay there, he continues with his work once again.

“I was thinking that maybe we could have some light lunch today.”

She brightened up watching him taking out a few more stuffs from the plastic bag, “are u going to cook for me?” she asked rather giddily.

“What do u think?”

“That’s why u want me to come to ur house today, isn’t it? U were planning to cook for me.” she smiles brightly at him then, grinning at him, “Are u a good cook?” she asked teasingly.

She grimaces when he approaches her and then hits her on the nose with a spatula, “I’m at least better than u.”

Pouted, she rubs her nose softly, “that’s not very reassuring actually, everyone is basically a better cook than me.”

“I will promise u that u will get something that is edible by noon today. How’s that?”

 

“Do u want me to help u with anything?” Seungah looked into the kitchen again, only to have her head being pushed back by him instead.

“Just stay there, and don’t disturb me preparing for my cooking session.”

“Am I in the way?”

“Of course not. But it would be nice if u could just stay there.”

“But I’m bored.” And sleepy to be honest, most of her days these days are spent at their studio practising for their comeback, nothing was confirmed or being set yet, but as always the prep time takes more than the actual promotion period so for a comeback that is not confirmed yet, they are practising like crazy now.

Right about now, she has mastered almost 4 new songs already, but there will always be that tiny chances that none of the songs that they have learnt will be used at all.

She stifled a yawn as she tries to cover it from him.

“Tired?”

“Hmmm?”

“U look like u haven’t sleep for two days already.”

She opens her eyes wide then, blinking at him. She was pretty sure that she did her make up really good just now, is it really showing how tired she is?

“Busy?”

She smiles then, nodding tentatively at him, “we are planning for comeback soon, so it’s a little bit hectic now.”

“Then go get some rest, u don’t need to accompany me here, u are only disturbing me by the way. Take this time to get some rest and maybe sleep too.”

Sleep, that would be nice.

Though, she glances at the living room and frowns, she doubt she could sleep there, but it is better than nothing, maybe she can get some rest there then.

“Not there silly.”

 

“Not there silly.” She grunted, looking at her surrounding, too afraid to touch or even look at anything any closer, “how can he expected me to sleep in here then?”

She grumbles even more, glancing an annoyed look at the closed door, half praying for it to stay closed and half expecting it to burst open anytime soon.

Nope, she turns around after staring at the door for a good 3 minutes, that didn’t happen.

The room was rather spacious, she was expecting some sort of male scent when he shoved her into the room, and she was greeted by it.

Though it wasn’t strong as she predicted it to be, but this is, definitely a male’s room.

There was nothing fancy in the room, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter