Outbreak

It was a mistake...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How can he slept in so carelessly? She ponders.

Groaning as she turned around once more, her back is getting uncomfortable, stupid, brute, good for nothing man, she curses as she shifted again, trying to get the best position as possible so that she can at least get some shut-eye.

As she finally finds the most tolerable position she could get in her condition now, she closes her eye, exhales a deep breath and she slowly drifted into slumber-land, or so she thought. All of a sudden her eyes burst wide open yet for the umpteenth time.

Seriously? How can a pretty, fit not to forget young guy like him, snores like there’s no tomorrow in his sleep. Not only that, he also gritted his teeth in his sleep too, she frowns deep into her thoughts.

She then slowly got up from her make shift bed, ie the damn couch. She turned to look at the bedroom section of the hotel room, focusing her eyes on the bed until it become familiar with the lack of lights now, she frowns even more as she watched him sleeping so comfortably in that big darn bed, ignorant of anything else.

Stupid idiot barbaric man, how can he sleep so soundly on that bed while letting a girl like me, sleep on the couch?  She grumbles as she patted down the couch to get rid of the bumps that she blamed as the reason why she can’t sleep now, softly of course as to not wake him up.

Who knows what else he would demand her to do if she woke him up this late in the night. Look at where she is now, her condition now, what he has done to her. She has or had a comfy big bed waiting for her in her own room, but instead she has to sleep on this uncomfortable couch in a man’s room whom she barely knows and for sure don’t even like.

As a matter of fact, the more she got to know him as in the real him, the more she doesn’t want to know him.

The more time she spends with him, the more she thinks that he is one insufferable, cocky, rude and annoying man.

Pretty boy with no manner, who the hell he thinks he is. The king of Korea?

The back of her head started to throb, a sign of headache coming her way, and her body started to shiver against the cold temperature in the room. The thought of lasting till the sun rises, as he commenced, seems almost impossible to her for now. Clearing as slowly as possible, she got up from her ‘bed’ to get herself some water from the small freezer, realizing that the small freezer is sitting next to the bed, she tip toed her walks and creeping in slowly as to not make too much noise as possible.

Carefully putting her hand on the handle, she takes a deep breath before the door a little to open it for her, her eyes never stop watching at the bed, making sure that he is not disturbed from his cozy snoring and teeth gritting.

She exhales in relieve when the cold water was finally in her arms. She hated the cold weather, but she adores her cold drink alright, gulping down the drink she moves slowly towards the big screen door at the side of the bed.

Stares absentmindedly into the space in front of her, wandering aimlessly, just savoring the cold liquid down .

“What are u doing?” she almost chocked when she heard that, almost let out another expletive words but she manages to stop herself in time, biting her lips she turns to face the now awoken Choi Jonghoon. All of that damn hard work of not making any sounds just now seems to be a waste as she looked at him, who is now sitting on top of the bed, looking groggily at her.

“Sorry,” she whispers to him, not really understanding why she is whispering cause since obviously the only two persons in the room is both awake now, but she did it nevertheless, “I was thirsty,” showing him the bottled water, “didn’t mean to wake u up.”

“Well u did, what are u gonna do about it?” she frowns at him, well sorry if she did wake him up, but there’s nothing she can do about it isn’t it? It was his fault in the first place, he is the one who insisted of not letting her to leave, and threatening her to stay with that damn phone of hers, she grumbles in her silence.

“What do u want me to do? Sing u a lullaby so that u can go back to sleep?” she snaps back at him.

 

 

It was meant to be sarcastic, it was meant to have no meaning.

Trust that freaking Choi Jonghoon to use it for his full advantage, she glares at the now fully awake guy, who is resting comfortable on the bed, watching her as she stands at the foot of the bed, preparing for a lullaby performance just for him.

Clearing , she started singing the only one lullaby she knows of;

‘eommaga seomgunure gul ddareo gamyeon

agiga honja nama jibeul bodaga…’

 

Her eyes lightened up seeing him s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter