Captured

It was a mistake...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She is wide awake, blinking away while staring the ceiling, even though she has the bed all to herself, she is still wide awake. She can’t stop thinking of what she has done. Whenever she closes her eyes, all she can see was the enraged look on Jonghoon’s face just before she left the room.

What has compelled her to act like that? Even she doesn’t understand that. She has a temper that for sure, but most of the time she always seems to be able to control it. No matter what is being thrown at her, she will always receive or dodge it with one big smile pasted on her face.

But that, that good for nothing Choi Jonghoon, seems to be able to push all the wrong buttons in her with just a look, one word or even a glance.

She groans as she punch the pillow a few more times before resting her head on it, one way or another she will sleep tonight, that is for sure!

 

She didn’t sleep at all, as the clock ticks away in the solemnness of the night, she lies awake in her bed, wishing that the time would move faster so it will be daybreak soon and at the same time wishing that tomorrow will never come.

As the clock strikes at 6, she promptly gets up from her bed, getting ready with her routine. As swiftly as possible she takes her shower, get dressed and then out from her room. Glancing one last time at the sleeping maknaes, she slowly closes the door shut.

 

She rushes toward his room, hoping that he is there. Glancing to her left hand, tighten its’ grips on the paper bag she is carrying containing the thing that she took from him last night.

 

Standing in front of his room’s door, she suddenly have a cold feet, honestly speaking she didn’t think much of what to do once she got to meet him, it was rather an act on impulse, something that she decided the minute the clock strikes 6. It wasn’t like she has thought it over, during the span of the night that she didn’t sleep, nop she thought of many other things like what would she do once she is ousted from entertainment world, was even planning of becoming a vocal instructor at DSP, or even getting married lives the remaining of her life taking care of her husband and raising up her children, she even thought about how to move all of her stuffs from their dorm once she is being kicked out from Rainbow, and she even planned the goodbye speech. But Oh Seungah doesn’t really think much about what to do if she were to go and speak with Choi Jonghoon once more, nop, that thought never once crosses her mind.

‘Stupid!’ she quietly mumbles to herself. Resting her head against the door, she started to wonder whether what she is doing is okay or not. Should she or shouldn’t she, she grimaced at the option. What if, what if, what if, what if…. She bites into her lips, this is so annoying, is he even in the room? She did after all sorta like wetted his bed last night, she cringed at that thought, maybe he sleep in somewhere else, it’s not like the sofa is a good place to sleep after all.

Or maybe he did sleep here but he is out already, out for breakfast at 6am, okay that might not be the case, exercise then, he for sure looks like that kind of guy who would spend their precious time in gym, pulling weight and sweating away in wee morning, the annoying kind of guy, she frowned.

Maybe she should just left the paper bag in front of the door with a sorry note, that should work, rite?

Sighing, she leans her whole body against the door now, totally letting the door supporting her whole weight. She whines into the door, grumbling and cursing along the way.

She would love to actually to sit down on the floor and flails every single moveable parts of her body, but she thought that would just attract too much attention.

So instead she just mumbling like a crazy person into a door, yup, that for sure won’t attract any attention to her at all.

Realizing that nothing can be achieved with just talking to a door, Seungah finally decided that she better get this done and over with, she takes a deep breath while patting down her shir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter