The big L word...

It was a mistake...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I have something for u.”

Seungah perked up when she heard his voice, though the idea that he had something for her too was enough to get her interested.

She watches as he walked back into the room holding something behind his back, smiling gently at her.

She tried to sneak a peek but failed.

“But before that we need to talk.”

Talk? Seungah looks up to him then, puzzled.

“Yes talk, as in talking like two civil adult here with no shouting no yelling and no forcing others to listen, just simple and casual talk.”

She opens then, contemplating on whether to point up that the one who did most of the shouting and yelling and also forcing is the one who’s talking now.

Though she quickly shut when she saw the look in his eyes.

“And that’s including me, I promise u now that I will control myself from shouting or yelling or even forcing u to see it my way in anyway today, as long as,” he quickly added before she can respond, smiling while bending down to her, he kisses her nose, “as long as u promise me that u will actually listen to what I say before reacting, okay?”

Pouted, she eyed him warily, though curious with why the sudden seriousness of him, she finally nodded agreeing to his term.

He laughs then, running his hand through his hair, he groans as he looked at her, “it’s strange.”

“What is?” she finally spoke, curious of his weird behavior.

“My behavior.” He answered while scooting closer to her, watching her with his smiling eyes.

“What’s wrong with ur behavior?” she bends her head towards him then, getting comfortable with this easy bantering they had.

“U may not notice this, but the time when I got angry and frustrated happened usually when I am with u. Other times I am mostly cool Ft Island leader.”

She arched her eyebrow to him than, leaning back she crosses her arms around her waist, “so this is my fault then?”

“Totally.” He grinned at her.

“If this is the talk that u want us to have then I’m leaving.”

She gently pushed him away and started to get off the bed.

He gently tug her hands, stopping her midway, turning around, she pouted at him.

“U promise me that u would listen to me first before making any reaction.”

She glares at him then, “I did, and this is my reaction.”

“Come here,” he gently tugs her toward him, “I’m not finish yet.”

She let herself to be pulled by him though she is still frowning, “what else is there? What more bad things that I have caused u?”

“Do u want me to list everything?”

“Yah!” she smacked him on the chest then.

He flinched, faking a hurt, though he was smiling throughout, “listen to me, silly.”

“I am listening!” she stops when she realized that she was almost yelling, biting into her lips, she looks at him, frowning still, “though I don’t like what I am hearing.”

Sighing he pulls her closer to him, hugging her behind, he rested his head on her shoulder, “if u listen to me really, then u will realize that I’m trying to say something to u.”

Knocking his head with hers, Seungah echoes his sigh earlier, “and what would that be?”

“That only when I am with u, I’m different.”

Seungah smiles when she heard his soft whisper then.

“Is that a good thing or a bad thing?”

She felt him shrugging then, “I dunno, maybe it’s good maybe it’s not. I have been weighing about it ever since I’ve realized it. I just don’t get it why only with u I become different.”

“So u are telling me only with me that u’ve become this obsessive, nonsense, stubborn like a mule kinda person?” she cringes when he bumped his head with hers then.

“Yeah only with u I am like this, I was confused at first, why I am like this, but then I realized something.”

“Something?”

He nodded, “something, although have to admit that it was Hongki’s that pointed it out to me.”

Ah… one of her fairy god mother, Seungah smiles at that thought.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter