Why

It was a mistake...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Groaning, she dries her hand, realising that she can’t stay in the restroom forever, she glances once more at the mirror, nodding a note of approval to herself, making sure that everything is in place, or at least has the illusion that it is in order.

Dreading the other second halves of the recording session, she contemplated of either spending the rest of the resting time with her girls or maybe she should take a walk outside. As lunch was not their priority at the moment as almost all members of Rainbow are on diet, forced diet to be exact, she grimaces, hence being in the room with girls could be a little depressing, she frowns.

She should give a pat on her back, she at least manage to cope today, granted it was not a smooth one and there are times she felt like she would run toward to exit door and never look back, but she manages to hold her fort, per say and she just need to keep the same mind as she had earlier on and she will be okay.

In no time, she would move on with her life, she is certain of that.

The aches will still linger, she admitted, her heart will still stings every now and then too, but as Kwanghee had told her before, it is just her road for recovery, as simple as that.

And maybe as time goes, she could look back to this time as something as part of her living and being human.

She sighs as she walks absentmindedly toward the long and quiet hallway.

 

Crap, she groans, grimacing as she realised where her preoccupied footsteps has taken her. Never did she realise that the path toward the exit would lead her up to their room, not that she would know if anything.

Not like there is no other exit door from this big building, but it’s not like she chooses this one on purpose too.

Now she even realised the strange look the people that she passes by as thrown at her.

At least the hallway is almost empty, as it is… she take a look at her phone, still lunchtime hour, not many people are bustling here and there.

Should she turn back then?

If anything, she thinks she could handle being in a room of other 6 hungry girls as compared as to…

Cursing at herself, she shakes her head, trying to compose herself, it was just a freaking damn door, as if…

“Noona!”

Crap!

“Are u here to see Jonghoon hyung?”

She opens to say something, but instead she just manages to throw a smile back at him.

She watches in horror as Jaejin disappear once again into room, she knows she should just run away right at that moment.

She wasn’t here to see him, why would she?

No, the parking lot and the café was her aim, not him, not…

Not…

She gasps as the door were opened once again, a little startled as Seunghyun popped out his head toward her and flash his silly grin to her, she couldn’t help to smiles back before ruffling the top of his head a little.

Though she quickly retracted her hand back as she notices him standing behind Seunghyun, gulping she steps back a few, almost like giving him space to walk out from the room, softly closing the door behind room amidst the protest of the rest of the boys.

She watches, fidgeting at him as he calmly watches her, not saying a word.

How did this happen like this?

“I didn’t come here to see u.” she blurted it out as almost like her defence mechanism kicks in; at least she wasn’t telling a lie.

Looking at the exit door at the end of the hallway, she pointed at him, trying to explain more…

“Are u here to see Kwanghee hyung then? Did u got caught by the boys before u could reach his room?”

She frowns getting more than just a little confused at his words, “what? No, I, why would I… what?”

Shaking her head, she started to walk away from him, realising that she doesn't owe anyone any explanation.

She didn’t get that far, as he tugged her left hand, almost in an instant she finds herself leaning against the wall, as he looms over her, looking not to please with her.

“I don’t like it!”

He sure doesn't look like he likes, whatever it is, he is for sure doesn't like it at all, she noted, his face was grim almost dark, his eyes with clouded and his jaw, his jaw clenches as he looks at her.

She was sure that he would scream or even hit her at the moment, not that he was a hitter or anything, but the feeling, it was almost like she is caught in some intense brawl that might erupted at any seconds.

Though, he did the opposite when he suddenly releases her, turning around he run his hand through his hair, cursing along the way.

She watches him, contemplating, the ache on her wrist was barely noticeable, her main attention was him. Biting into her lips she wonders whether to leave him or stay and listen to his ramblings.

The option was decided by him then, “what are u doing? Is this ur way of getting revenge at me, what are u doing being so damn close with him?”

Him, she would guessed he was referring to Kwanghee, though it did surprises her a little, she was certain for sure that he didn’t even notice or know that she was there in the same space as him.

Though… realising something else, she glares at him, “thanks for letting me know, but it’s not ur goddamn business.”

She rubs her wrist then, feeling the aching as her temper rises. After a while of no reaction from him, she turns around making her way toward the exit once more.

Damn him, when she is just about to believe that it will get better without him, of course he would pull a stunt like this.

She stops again then realising he was following her, “stop it!” she warns him, glaring at him.

“We need to talk.”

“No we don’t!”

“Yes we do!”

“No!”

“Yes! Just stop please, let’s talk.”

“About what? There’s nothing to talk about anymore. If anything, the expiration date was last week, so I guess u’re one week too late, stop following me!”

She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter