Jeolmul

It was a mistake...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Reading!” She excitedly exclaimed before turning around to look at him, flashing that big smile to him before turning back to her front once more.

“As in books?”

She rolls her eyes then, “no, signboard. Of course books, what else?”

“Unless it is manga, I don’t read that much, game is more me.” She nodded then, stopping to pick up a branch that was lying on the road, she smiles hearing it from her behind.

She remembers the last time he and all the boys were together and how she sees it herself, how engrossed Jonghoon was with his game.

“I saw it, last time.” She shouted at him.

“What?”

“U and ur game, u were totally riveted with it. Kinda amusing to watch actually.”

“Ah, all Ft boys are into games, we are boys after all I guess.”

“Yup.”

 

Oh Seungah was literally skipping now, she is at her most favourite place anywhere, surrounded by nature, she always finds herself to be at ease in this kind of place. And as they are now trailing along the Samwool-gil Trail, one of the trails available for the Jeolmul National Forest package, both her and Jonghoon are having a great time playing the ‘get to know me more’ game.

 

She has been here before obviously, this is the same trail that she took with Jaebum during their The Romantic and Idol filming, the dreaded scene and the episode where she gains so much and losing as much.

 

She initially wanted to choose different trails, mainly because she wanted to know what else lies ahead for her beyond this that she could find at Jeolmul but as Jonghoon was so adamant about this place, she readily said yes to it.

She doesn't really mind, as much as she spends the time here last time, it wasn’t complete and as fulfilling as it should be and how they ended their last visit here, that was rather awkward to say the least, so coming back here might be good for her.

 

The trails was still as gorgeous as she fondly remembers, the cedar trees is still standing tall and mighty all around her, blocking some of the sunlight while letting some go through it’s silhouette, creating this illusion of lights in front of her. The fact that this trail was rather quiet with less people visiting it, it is more than perfect for them too.

As both of their chaperons were given the day off today, off somewhere else for their own dating time.

This is the first time they are actually together outside of the hotel room, having their first real date here. Something that she manages to stutter out yesterday, when he prodded her about how to make them as a real couple.

Thinking about it is making her blushes even more, how can he be so direct about it?

Asking her out of the blue like that.

It’s no use, she realised even if she vehemently denies it, she herself know that it is not true anymore, being with him, there’s something special going on, for sure.

Something that is really special.

 

“How about anime then?”

“Anime?” her voice was a little shaky, she notices and she also notices that he is approaching her fast, gripping hard on the branch that she found earlier, she takes longer strides to get away from him.

“Yeah anime.”

“Will watching Candy when I was a little girl counts?”

“U think?”

“I guess no then.”

“I am not surprise though, u doesn’t seem like the type who wanna watch anime.”

“Yup.”

“What are u doing? Wait for me.”

She grimaces at that, not slowing down a little bit, instead she walks even faster, “hurry up u slow poke.”

She shouted from her shoulder, then.

 

“I don’t really like going out u know.”

She laughs then, remembering the whole conversation she had with Nara about his dating style, “Nara unnie told me that before, u usually would just rather staying at home with ur previous girlfriends instead of going out.”

“Staying at home is nice u know, cuddling while watching tv or reading is nice.”

“That sounded nice and comfortable I guess.”

“So u should know that u are special then. I didn’t do this to just anyone, u know.”

“I should be grateful then?”

“Of course, I can think so many ways u can pay ur gratitude toward me.”

She turns then, rolling her eyes at him.

“I don’t like staying at home, I feel like wasting my time if I just stay at home, I would rather be out here all the time, the world is too pretty for me to ignore.”

“I notice that.” She smiles as he stops just in front of her, smiling to her.

 

“I also don’t like cooking, I’m very bad at cooking.” She happily continues with their revelation game, “though I’m good at cleaning the house.”

“I can cook, so u don’t have to worry about that. And I’m bad at cleaning up the house, so I guess I won’t worry about that anymore too.”

She laughs then, sticking out her tongue to him.

“I like knitting. It’s my specialty.” She nodded at him, before gesturing him to walk along side with her.

“I would love to have a new scarf or sweater, I think.” She laughs again then.

“If u are nice to me, I’ll see what I can do for u.”

Grabbing her hand, he stops her again, smiling as he pinches her nose hard, “hey, I have always been nice to u.”

“Says u.”

 

“Manga?” why that doesn’t surprise her at all, not that she was expecting anything else from him.

“I dunno any manga, though I know that Jisook and Noeul love reading it.”

“Food?”

She stops then, “Koreans I think, not very good with western food.”

“Hmmm, I like Korean too but I am addicted to pizza sometime.”

“Ah, I guess u like coke too then?”

“MY favourite, what about u?”

“Tea, green tea to be more precise.”

“Seriously tea? Are u some sort of ah-“

“Yah! Don’t say it!”

“Fine, sorry. Do u like chocolate then?”

“I don’t hate it.” Chocolate has never been one of her favourite, but at the same time, it’s not like she hated it too.

“Ah neutral then?’

“Yeah u could say that.”

“How about ice cream?”

“Gelato.”

“Flavor?”

“Fruity flavour for gelato, vanilla for ice cream.”

“Vanilla?”

“And before u say anything else, I choose vanilla since it will be easier for me to match the ice cream with anything else.”

“Okay then. Can u bake a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter